Italian Nurse Commits Suicide After Testing Positive For Coronavirus

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

LMLN

LMLN

Wizard
Aug 10, 2019
Aww. Guilt got her. I'm sure she never meant to expose anyone...it's too bad that she felt this was her only way. :(

Yomyom

Yomyom

What the deuce!?
Feb 5, 2020
"il suicidio della 20enne sarebbe avvenuto con un mix di farmaci"
She probably died from drugs according the article

Another person killed himself by jumping when he discovered

Darkhaven

Darkhaven

Pain, Sorrow, Grief, Angst, Depression
May 19, 2019
Just imagine more health workers commit suicide as a result of this caos and the work overload they are being exposed to...

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
I know this comment does not have a direct relationship to the case with this nurse.
But we are yet to see many people who become more suicidal due to corona-related issues.
Who take their own lives though never wanted to
Who were hesitating and now ready with their decisions.
We are yet to see many things.
Hundreds of economists were predicting a crisis in the end of 2019. But who knew it would be that bad.

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
We had a young nurse, 20 years old commit suicide yesterday as well, I don't know they are working long hours with a lot of pressure.

I went for the Mirror headlines.
I went for the Mirror headlines.

Last edited:
  • Aw..
Reactions: Bob_Luman
B

Bob_Luman

Veteran
Feb 19, 2020
This is awful my condolences to her family and friends and especially her, who had to endure through that. Poor women and everyone who has this dreadful disease. I hope you all stay safe and strong.

• Hug
Reactions: Jumper Geo