Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide!

This site is a pro-choice suicide community that discusses mental illness and suicide from the perspective of suicidal people, as well as the moral implications of the act.

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Signup Now!

Discussion Is there anything with wearing yoga pants as a guy?

Rlly

Rlly

Tired.
Listen, as someone who lives in yoga pants, they’re fucking comfy. If you wanna wear them, I don’t blame you and who cares what anyone else thinks. I also love wearing makeup and playing around with it, so many people give me shit for it but make it known that I couldn’t care less.

People who try to police what others wear are losers, do what makes you happy and comfortable.

C

Compodulator

Illuminated
Eh... depends on where...
I live in a very Jewish country. Israel.
If you show up here, where I live, within about 250 meters of me, being a man and wearing a dress and high heels?
I definitely recommend against it. You'd be stoned, and not the nice kind of stoned.

If you teleport precisely next to me in a dress and high heels?
I would be very startled and upset, possibly attempt to beat the shit out of you, but much less about your attire and your feminine shenanigans, and more about what the fuck you're doing in my apartment uninvited.

Last edited:
nigelhernandez

nigelhernandez

Wise
If you show up here, where I live, within about 250 meters of me, being a man and wearing a dress and high heels?
I definitely recommend against it. You'd be stoned, and not the nice kind of stoned.

I would be very startled and upset, possibly attempt to beat the shit out of you, but much less about your attire and your feminine shenanigans, and more about what the fuck you're doing in my apartment uninvited.
Well I think I'd be stoned in Israel for another reason and that is, I'm black. I've heard they don't treat black men and women very great in Israel. Is that true?

Fragile

Fragile

Broken
It's ok, as long as you don't care about what other people think or may say.

Don't take this the wrong way, but you seem like the kind of person who really cares about the opinion of others, and there's nothing wrong with it, that's just natural. But just know that many people will give you some weird looks and may even tease you, the silent majority is not as supporting as the people on this forum.

Mm80

Mm80

Visionary
It depends what country you are in tbh. I know yoga pants are illegal for men in some countries but not others.

N

noaccount

Wise

Fun fact: You can also get the shit beaten out of you if you're ever on the same continent as me!

Nah Nigel you're fine to do what you want it's all good :)

O

offthewalltw

Don't see why yoga pants are feminine. But Yoga pants can be a bit revealing for men, the bulge.

C

Compodulator

Illuminated
Well I think I'd be stoned in Israel for another reason and that is, I'm black. I've heard they don't treat black men and women very great in Israel. Is that true?
Ehhhhh... no. Not exactly. As in, "no, they don't treat black people badly". I could describe in detail how black people live here, but I don't want to accidentally come off as racist.
Looking back at the first post, I'm now picturing Mike Tyson or Kanye West in the girliest Hello Kitty tights possible. :pfff:

Chupacabra 44

Chupacabra 44

If boredom were a CTB method, I would be long gone
Live and let live!

If wearing yoga pants makes some guy happy, I would tell him 100% go for it.

Too many conformist on this plant.

Personally, I love seeing those confident and comfortable enough to "think outside the box" and show some individuality.

Personally, I do my best not to conform, and sometimes I wear those tight fitting yoga type pants called compression tights (looks kind of like the wet suit material that scuba divers wear if one doesn't now what this is). I wear this to the gym especially when I take spin classes.

Sometimes people will look at me twice at the gym, but I don't care. Perhaps, these conformist are judging me and wish they had the guts for self expression? And, I'm middle aged, so society in particular is less forgiving with self expression for me vs younger people. But, I don't give a shit.

But, also I've been able to attract females to myself this way. I'm fit. This makes me stand out. Shows self expression. Shows confidence, etc.

In marketing they say, "differentiate your product". In other words, stand out.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Chupacabra 44 Yoga for Mental Health Offtopic 4