Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Is SN method painless?

LifeSucks39

LifeSucks39

-
Is SN method painless or what?

S

Spitfire

Master
I understand there will probably be a headache and a stomachache.

It could also trigger nausea and vomiting to occur, which may be uncomfortable to some people.

Maybe some anxiety as the heartbeat increases and other things like that for a few minutes while waiting for unconsciousness.

These things seem likely to occur with sn as a method. Some of it can be addressed with antianxiety meds, antinausea meds, and pain meds though.

RoseyBird

RoseyBird

Angelic
I can see you’re having anxiety about this, and you are not feeling secure about the answers you’re getting. The problem is pain is subjective. Each of us feels pain in our own way, and what is tolerable to some is unbearable to others. How about we approach it this way.... how sensitive are you to pain? What types of pain are too scary to you?

LifeSucks39

LifeSucks39

-
I can see you’re having anxiety about this, and you are not feeling secure about the answers you’re getting. The problem is pain is subjective. Each of us feels pain in our own way, and what is tolerable to some is unbearable to others. How about we approach it this way.... how sensitive are you to pain? What types of pain are too scary to you?
I’m sensitive to pain

RoseyBird

RoseyBird

Angelic
I’m sensitive to pain
You can expect rapid heart rate and shallow breathing, not suffocating. You will get dizzy and faint feeling, and will need to lay down. Some people get nauseous and/or vomit, but not all. Some people get irritation or burning sensation in the throat or stomach due to the salt, but not all. Some people find drinking salty water gross, but not all. Some get a mild headache, but not all.

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
I understand there will probably be a headache and a stomachache.

It could also trigger nausea and vomiting to occur, which may be uncomfortable to some people.

Maybe some anxiety as the heartbeat increases and other things like that for a few minutes while waiting for unconsciousness.

These things seem likely to occur with sn as a method. Some of it can be addressed with antianxiety meds, antinausea meds, and pain meds though.
Of course you'll be anxious, you're going to die

clayp

clayp

-
Well Im new and just had to go to the search box to look into all resources. But that’s just me.

voidman

voidman

emptiness —> nothingness
Hopefully it’s more like extreme discomfort than outright pain. But the only ones who really know sadly aren’t with us anymore.

Beforeigo

Beforeigo

I think if you really want out, you’ll do anything to escape. Suicide is never going to be comfortable whatever method.. OD and you might be nauseous and stomach pain, hanging might hurt for a few seconds, there is no entirely painless way.. it’s about weighing up your options of what method you’re most comfortable

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
I think if you really want out, you’ll do anything to escape. Suicide is never going to be comfortable whatever method.. OD and you might be nauseous and stomach pain, hanging might hurt for a few seconds, there is no entirely painless way.. it’s about weighing up your options of what method you’re most comfortable
this is what girlfriend says too. It's a strange dynamic

AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
I agree with this. If you really want to go, you will find a way.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Help Painless method Suicide Discussion 12
allym101 Painless and effective easy method Suicide Discussion 11
Sha70 SN or N Method Suicide Discussion 1