Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Is SN method painless?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

"So if you love me let me go" -snuff
people have reported discomfort but they also said it wasnt anything they couldnt handle. theres some medications you can take with it to help with the discomfort. check stans guide

simones

simones

Veteran
people have reported discomfort but they also said it wasnt anything they couldnt handle. theres some medications you can take with it to help with the discomfort. check stans guide
But, how they reported discomfort? I mean...it's not supposed it kill you fast?

Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Arcanist
this is the method I've been planning. I think there will be some level of discomfort. It was mentioned to me breathing issues as 1. I've had respiratory failure and I don't want to feel that again. I think it's probably one of the more peaceful ways to go, at least for me. I wish I could just swallow all my meds go to sleep and thats it. But nooo it's got to be more complicated.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

"So if you love me let me go" -snuff
But, how they reported discomfort? I mean...it's not supposed it kill you fast?
they stay awake for a little bit. talking to people on here. that is when they feel the discomfort. then they will go to sleep, either with a medication they took or they will relax, and this is when they will pass. the whole thing takes about 30-60mins if you want to be 100% sure closer to 60mins. its the falling asleep part that doesnt take too long.

T

TheQ22

-
I think after a few minutes some nausea and heart rate goes faster to pump more blood (since it's carrying less oxygen). Then get headache / head throbbing. Then tired and pass out in 10 minutes to 15 minutes in total.

I think.

Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Arcanist
I've read an instance on here where someone was with a person who CTB on SN. It took 2 hours for them to finally pass but after about 20 minutes they were unconscious. I plan to go to a hotel and drink SN early in the evening less chance housekeeping comes in, probably sleep in the bathroom with a note on bathroom door- only police or ems open warning!

simones

simones

Veteran
they stay awake for a little bit. talking to people on here. that is when they feel the discomfort. then they will go to sleep, either with a medication they took or they will relax, and this is when they will pass. the whole thing takes about 30-60mins if you want to be 100% sure closer to 60mins. its the falling asleep part that doesnt take too long.
It should be taken with a benzodiazepine?

Is there a post from someone who has tell you since I took it? (Im new in this), TY

T

TheQ22

-
You don't have to take it with anything, it's just to ease any discomfort and maybe make it take effect a bit faster.

U

uterentonaur

It should be taken with a benzodiazepine?

Is there a post from someone who has tell you since I took it? (Im new in this), TY
sometimes people take antiemetic's for the nausea as SN tastes like salt water. You want to avoid vomiting otherwise you won't ingest enough.

There's lots of info in stans guide on the subject.

voidman

voidman

emptiness —> nothingness
Does anyone have info on how long you need to keep it down (with or without AE) for it to remain effective and how soon throwing up would require re-dosing?

ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

NEET-cel
Not entirely. Headaches usually happen. Some people report burning throat and stomach.

muffin222

muffin222

Wizard
In my view, no. I do think some degree of discomfort is inevitable for most people. I do think that the level of pain a person reports may also be influenced by their own individual pain tolerance, though

PJFord

PJFord

Veteran
Does anyone have info on how long you need to keep it down (with or without AE) for it to remain effective and how soon throwing up would require re-dosing?
This depends on each individual as everyone's metabolism is different. However, on a completely empty stomach -- fasting is strongly advised in the protocol -- it should take about 10-20 minutes for the SN cocktail to be absorbed enough to prompt unconsciousness.

A

Aap

Illuminated
Why would you not just redose anyway? It’s not like you get a prize for trying to undershoot the necessary amount?

cryptic__egg

cryptic__egg

Illuminated
Not really. Most likely you will have stomach irritation which is kinda uncomfortable, and it tastes bad. It isn't very painful compared to other methods but not painless either.

LifeSucks39

LifeSucks39

-
Not really. Most likely you will have stomach irritation which is kinda uncomfortable, and it tastes bad. It isn't very painful compared to other methods but not painless either.
So it isn’t painless?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Help Painless method Suicide Discussion 12
allym101 Painless and effective easy method Suicide Discussion 11
LifeSucks39 Is SN method painless? Suicide Discussion 45