Introduce yourself

• Thread starter Sanctioned Suicide
  • Start date
  • Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

cosmonaut

cosmonaut

May 17, 2020
hiya Margie! i luv your avatar! when ever her hair goes strait i just melt :love: i will be waiting for you art on the thread! welcome sweat heart! x
oops I think you responded to the wrong person

Im dumb - you're talking about my avatar lol! thank you!

• Hug
Reactions: K-O
Covidblows

Covidblows

May 18, 2020
Hey guys,

Noticed a lot of threads pop up with new members saying hey. To reduce clutter we have decided to make a welcome thread for everyone new to introduce themselves and for people to welcome them, basically merging all future welcome posts into this one.

With that said, welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, we're a pro-choice forum; make sure to read the rules and check the resource sticky out too!

Post your introductions here!
Good evening everyone,
I am new here. I used to have lots of hobbies but I don’t like anything right now. Best way to describe me these days is prob I am lost and a shell person.
I haven’t decided if I am going to take a trip but right now it’s all consuming. Now is not the time.
So I’m here to learn and share, maybe make some friends. I cut all my friends out after being let down.
Hope you all find some comfort tonight.

warinmymind

warinmymind

Apr 16, 2020
Hello, thought I would do a small introduction.

Like many others I've lurked a while and recently made a profile and a few posts. I found the site trying to find information but everywhere else is so very judgemental and the people upon them self-righteous and unhelpful. I found more help on this site just browsing then I ever did anywhere else. Everyone seems so kind and there's a sense of kinship I just really am drawn to.

As for myself I am Australian, in my 30's and female. I have BPD and alot of issues but don't we all lol :) I honestly couldn't say what hobbies I have or what I enjoy because I feel like I lost all those things a while ago and the spark has never come back. Not yet anywhere. I'm cheerful in person when I am around other people, I like to make other people smile and feel happy but I am in reality a quite introverted person. I still am not entirely sure what I'm looking for but maybe I'll find it here.

Sampervivum

Sampervivum

May 25, 2020
Hello,
I'm a 26 yo french male, who have make lot of huge mistakes in his life that could'nt be erased, like destroy other people life or my own sanity.
I'm here to wait until the final travel, I have a last thing to de before leaving and it's very hard to wait, and maybe my own experiences in mistake could help other people here.

kinzokukae

kinzokukae

get me out of here
Apr 30, 2020
hi, i'm kae (: i'd like to say i enjoy playing games, but to be honest, nowadays i play them in an attempt to escape boredom, though it never works lol. the one thing i can truly say i still enjoy though is music - always has been my biggest companion (:

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Wizard
Feb 13, 2020
hi, i'm kae (: i'd like to say i enjoy playing games, but to be honest, nowadays i play them in an attempt to escape boredom, though it never works lol. the one thing i can truly say i still enjoy though is music - always has been my biggest companion (:
Welcome Kae :hug:

• Hug
Reactions: kinzokukae
A

Aftex

May 28, 2020
Hey I'm from the UK and just found this amazing forum.

I've been suffering from depression for as long as I can remember as well as emotional detachment.

For once I'm actually quite content with myself now but that's only because I finally discovered that there are relatively peaceful ways of ending my life and I'm quite looking forward to the end now.

Reiraku

Reiraku

May 5, 2020
Welcome, Kae. I get what you mean when you say games stop being fun. But it's better than just doing nothing and takes almost no energy, haha. What games do you play?

Oscar.in.the.closet

Oscar.in.the.closet

Jan 15, 2020
Sup,
My life isn't particularly shitty but I seem to have lost all ability to find joy in anything I used to love. I used to use BDSM as a way to escape but now physical touch terrifies me. Most of my family I've lost to the care system and I was fostered by my aunt and Uncle. I've spent most of my life feeling guilty as my siblings lost their childhood but I was allowed to thrive. While I had swimming lessons and a nice home they were put in care homes, joined gangs, got cancer or were being sexually abused. I've spent my whole life watching them fall down constantly while I'm given almost everything I could ask for. I'm 18 now and I'm going to Uni this summer while my older brother has just got out of jail, my sister is a single mum who is addicted to just about everything and my younger siblings are all in care and I just feel so helpless. I wish my parents could have looked after all of us and not just me.

When I was like 12-15 I used to go on anonymous websites and let men talk to me in despicable ways and take advantage of my own lack of care for myself. I would send pictures to men who where years older than me and let them abuse me. I was careless and scared all at the same time and everything confused me, until I was sexually abused and I finally realised that it had to stop. I don't know how many people still have pictures of me from when I was a kid but it's a scary thought- it was essentially my version of self harm. I just think it would be easier for a lot of people fi I just wasn't here, my parents wanted a good Christian girl- my foster mum is a priest and I'm trans FTM- and my siblings could do without me rubbing my perfect life in their faces.

Sometimes life isn't on your side and sometimes it is but it's too hard to accept the good when you can't stop any of the bad reaching other people. I don't know if that makes any sense.
the plan is for me to do a drama degree and stuff but Idk if I'll make it to uni, by September I hope that I am dead
- Oscar

S

sufferingalways

Apr 26, 2020
Welcome, Kae. I get what you mean when you say games stop being fun. But it's better than just doing nothing and takes almost no energy, haha. What games do you play?
Hi there I have some puzzle games i try to keep up with, like slide it+ like the old ffteen tiles but with a twist. Another is emojies, a sliding piece puzzle. Quite a few on the tablet but after a time they get boring and im too sleepy to focus. What ones do you play?

Reiraku

Reiraku

May 5, 2020
Hi there I have some puzzle games i try to keep up with, like slide it+ like the old ffteen tiles but with a twist. Another is emojies, a sliding piece puzzle. Quite a few on the tablet but after a time they get boring and im too sleepy to focus. What ones do you play?
That sounds really chill. I mostly play JRPGs and a few shooter games.

Reactions: sufferingalways
Philosykos

Philosykos

May 30, 2020
Hello everyone, just thought I'd introduce myself before starting to roam the forums. I'm Philosykos, made an account here to converse with like-minded people who understand and don't judge and because I feel like I'm steadily approaching the bus stop. I like bingeing tv series (currently on my 5th GoT binge... :shy:), reading, daydreaming and writing, yoga and walking, cat & dog person in equal measure. Can't think of anything else for now, it's really late here, but feel free to ask anything.

kinzokukae

kinzokukae

get me out of here
Apr 30, 2020

true (: tbh i mainly play games on my ipad since i don't have to get up to do so, but i do occasionally play animal crossing or splatoon on my switch (: what about you? i used to play games on pc too but i get distracted too quick lol
Hello everyone, just thought I'd introduce myself before starting to roam the forums. I'm Philosykos, made an account here to converse with like-minded people who understand and don't judge and because I feel like I'm steadily approaching the bus stop. I like bingeing tv series (currently on my 5th GoT binge... :shy:), reading, daydreaming and writing, yoga and walking, cat & dog person in equal measure. Can't think of anything else for now, it's really late here, but feel free to ask anything.

welcome (:

• Hug
Reactions: Philosykos
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
I was such a GoT fan... had all the seasons on DVD, rewatched them all probably 10 times...
Then season 8 happened.
Sold my DVDs, haven't looked back.

Welcome to the forums.

Reactions: Philosykos
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Illuminated
Mar 23, 2018
I try to relax as the situation is beyond my control and as someone on seal team said “a man never added a day to his life by worrying.”
Sooo … If I'm in a constant state of worry (usually I am) I can CTB sooner ??? :ahhha: At least one good thing can come from worrying too much. :wink:

Philosykos

Philosykos

May 30, 2020
I was such a GoT fan... had all the seasons on DVD, rewatched them all probably 10 times...
Then season 8 happened.
Sold my DVDs, haven't looked back.

Welcome to the forums.
Haha, you're not the only one. I still can't really get over the fact that they took two years to make the last series and then came with that. All the storylines felt so... idk, anticlimactic? And I'm not even talking about Dany going full Targaryen on King's Landing; imo that one was actually fairly understandable and her sanity was kind of deteriorating over the years. But there were so many plotholes and others that were tied up in rather an unceremonious fashion. One of the very few redeeming moments for me was the reunion of Sansa and Tyrion. I actually enjoyed their dynamic a great deal throughout the series.

Reactions: Good4Nothing
Krash1990

Krash1990

May 31, 2020
30/M/USA
I had everything I ever dreamed of, after a semi turbulent life up until 4 years ago when I met my wife, and now I’ve lost everything...

I fell in love with the most beautiful, amazing, funny woman I’ve ever met. We clicked so instantly and were best friends. We were into a lot of the same things and the things were weren’t both into initially , the other would find they liked it too most times.

We had two beautiful children together and she helped raise my two other children from my previous train wreck of a marriage.

I started a business(her dream business), we had a nice house, the dog she wanted since she was little, I told her she was the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen(and I mean it) everyday.

I asked her in the very beginning to JUST be faithful to me and she could be or whatever else she wanted. Every person I’ve ever been with for any length of time has cheated. EVERY. ONE.
It damaged me. I would literally cry and beg her to just be faithful to me. She would always hold me and kiss me and swear she would never hurt me like that.

Of course, 4 months ago she cheated on me while I was at home with our babies...

A month ago our house burned down because of something stupid and the police are saying it was intentional because the fire started in two places(in the same room), which is NOT true.
So, I lost everything I’ve built in an instant, twice, and they want to charge me with arson.

As God as my witness, it was not intentional, nor was the fire in two places.

So, me, with no criminal record, a pillar in my community because of my business(caring for the elderly), a loving husband and father, has now lost everything I care about aside from my children and I’m being threatened with 3-20 years in prison for something I didn’t do....

This is on top of a life of being poor with no dad, abusive boyfriends of my mother, my brother who was my best friend drowning at 19 yrs old, and my mother dying unexpectedly 2 years later of a heart attack at 57. I’m sure there is more but I can’t think properly anymore.

To make matters very slightly worse(lol) I came here to learn ways out, and suddenly I feel less able to do it when I was moments away prior to coming and reading stories here a few nights ago.

God feels like a big kid with a magnifying glass frying us ants.

Through all of this I have started drinking everyday. I can’t sleep more than 2-4 hours a night... I’m standing at the bus stop but I cant get on.

Last edited:
S

sufferingalways

Apr 26, 2020
You don't have to have it deleted. I was just trying to be funny. Even though I worry a lot, I can still joke about it. :wink:
I don't know if it helps or not.
Oh i see. Sorry, i took you literally. Very foggy headed here.
I believe i have a similar outlook with some of my hardest issues, maybe a tension release in my case. Hiw are you feeling today?

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Illuminated
Mar 23, 2018
Oh i see. Sorry, i took you literally. Very foggy headed here.
I believe i have a similar outlook with some of my hardest issues, maybe a tension release in my case. Hiw are you feeling today?
No problem … I'm always foggy headed. :wink: I don't know if I should laugh or cry. I think mostly angry at myself for being like this.

• Aw..
Reactions: Epsilon0
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Offtopic 3