Impulsive Overdose

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

O

Oh so tired

Apr 17, 2020
I took a (rather impulsive) overdose last night of Clonazepam, quetiapine and citalopram. Obviously it wasn't a successful ctb attempt, I'm in hospital but OK. Not even sure if it was trying to ctb or not, when it happened I felt like I was in a dream, like nothing was real.

Quarky00

Quarky00

Illuminated
Dec 17, 2019
How are you feeling ? :hug:

It's okay you were probably desperate and in distress, couldn't handle it anymore, and didn't think much. I hope you can now rest a little bit in hospital where you are taken care off. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Oh so tired
O

Oh so tired

Apr 17, 2020
Thank you, I'm feeling OK, just groggy, disorientated and very sleepy. Yes I was feeling pretty desperate, life is just too much right now.

• Hug
Reactions: Brackenshire
Walilamdzi

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
Hope that you manage to rest up, sorry you've had this experience. It's too much for me too.

• Hug
Klee

Klee

Never play cards with a magician.
Apr 19, 2020
I’m sorry this happened. I hope you’re doing okay :heart:

• Hug
Timetodie90

Timetodie90

Spiritual but suicidal.
Mar 8, 2020
Sorry to hear about this. I took an overdose and failed last month and ended up in hospital for a few days. Hope you start feeling better soon.

• Hug
O

Oh so tired

Apr 17, 2020
Thank you for your kind replies. I'm going home today. Part of me hoped to be admitted or sectioned or whatever as I just don't feel safe, but I guess I'm needed at home so it's back to it :notsure:
Hate feeling this way and my heart goes out to everyone who is also feeling desperate :heart:

BridgeJumper1994

BridgeJumper1994

Wizard
Apr 7, 2019
Been there, done that.
Waking up in a hospital bed with your arm hooked to drips and tied to the guardrail is no fun
Hope you get better
Try to wiggle your way out of section, it sucks even worse

• Wow
Reactions: Lara Francis
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Illuminated
Jun 30, 2018
Been there, done that.
Waking up in a hospital bed with your arm hooked to drips and tied to the guardrail is no fun
Hope you get better
Try to wiggle your way out of section, it sucks even worse
Tied to the guardrail! Harsh

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Suicide Discussion 14
watereyes Suicide Discussion 14
NoSentimentality Suicide Discussion 32