I'm trying very hard

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. We do not encourage or aid suicide, the information offered is for educational purposes only. For more information read our FAQ.
    For immediate help, consider calling the Samaritan's hotline: (877) 870-4673. Be aware they may call emergency services if they believe you are at imminent risk of death. We also have a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.
    You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".
leonfreak

leonfreak

<<-voDKa->>
Aug 12, 2018
Flordia
I am checking myself in to phych again tomorrow to have ECT again (because I didn't finish my treatments last time) because I have a stable living situation, a healthy relationship, friends, but I still feel empty. If this doesn't work I am going to hang myself with a belt via my bathroom door, I already tested it and my vision got all fuzzy and I could of given in but I wasn't sad enough yet I guess but now I am and I really just hope this works or I'm just gonna have to catch that bus I guess.

Jon86

Jon86

Wise
Apr 9, 2018
I may give in tonight, been struggling for 20 years. The belt works for you hey? i'll probably fail like usual (abort the attempt) but i'm planning to go out similarly via partial with a rope from a pullup bar. Already, started getting drunk, will probably add in a cocktail of anti-depressants to feel zombied as possible to complete this fucking nightmare.

Suicide is fucking shit, i'm so annoyed by it at this point.

leonfreak

leonfreak

<<-voDKa->>
Aug 12, 2018
Flordia
I may give in tonight, been struggling for 20 years. The belt works for you hey? i'll probably fail like usual (abort the attempt) but i'm planning to go out similarly via partial with a rope from a pullup bar. Already, started getting drunk, will probably add in a cocktail of anti-depressants to feel zombied as possible to complete this fucking nightmare.

Suicide is fucking shit, i'm so annoyed by it at this point.

Good luck. I weigh 160 so idk if belt closed in the door will work for everyone, but I hope you have luck with your method. See you on the other side.

Hasssssuùuu

Hasssssuùuu

Master
Sep 18, 2018
I am checking myself in to phych again tomorrow to have ECT again (because I didn't finish my treatments last time) because I have a stable living situation, a healthy relationship, friends, but I still feel empty. If this doesn't work I am going to hang myself with a belt via my bathroom door, I already tested it and my vision got all fuzzy and I could of given in but I wasn't sad enough yet I guess but now I am and I really just hope this works or I'm just gonna have to catch that bus I guess.
wish you the best of luck in you're attempt to getting better. hope you find the peace you're looking for.

Reactions: leonfreak
Jon86

Jon86

Wise
Apr 9, 2018
Good luck. I weigh 160 so idk if belt closed in the door will work for everyone, but I hope you have luck with your method. See you on the other side.
Thanks man, good luck to you too. Still feel the usual hesitation, i've tried this method enough to know how much SI i'll feel in the moment, ah fuck, so tired of this shit. If it doesn't work tonight i'll go to a bridge tomorrow to see if I can do that. This shits so dumb, lol ah fucking stupid suicide.

B

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
This feeling of emptiness is a typical symptom of depression. Unfortunately depression will never go completely away. And if someone has depression it does not matter if someone is healthy and successful, the emptiness is still there.

• Aw..
Reactions: leonfreak
P

pigglywiggly

Aug 12, 2019
After trying so many different meds and treatments I start to lose even the last bit of hope that I didn't even know I still had.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)