[Story] I'm leaving this universe in a few hours, and hopefully I won't return.

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Ain't it all just ridiculous?
Jan 11, 2020
What are the measurements you're using for SN and water -- how much of each? Asking for your benefit as some people don't get it right.

If you're using teaspoons or tablespoons, are they for eating or measuring? Same with measuring cups for the water.

Will you have fasted for a minimum of four hours before taking the SN?

Shinbu

Shinbu

Shiki
Nov 24, 2019
What are the measurements you're using for SN and water? Asking for your benefit as some people don't get it right. If you're using teaspoons or tablespoons, are they for eating or measuring? Same with measuring cups for the water.

Will you have fasted for a minimum of four hours before taking the SN?
Yes I have fasted more than 8 hours. I'm using 25 grams of SN, and 50 ML of water, and I'm using a kitchen scale rather than using measuring spoons.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
Yes I have fasted more than 8 hours. I'm using 25 grams of SN, and I'm using a kitchen scale rather than using measuring spoons.
50 ml of water?

Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
Dang, I’m sorry you’ve reached this point. Our interaction was brief but I want to Thank You for the support you’ve shared with me lately despite your own pain. May the other side treat you more kindly and wash all your worries away. I wish I had more words that could help you, whatever happens peace be with you @Shinbu. ❤

Shinbu

Shinbu

Shiki
Nov 24, 2019
Not going to lie. I have never felt this peaceful in my mind. Unfortunately I'm not a wizard, and I can't wipe the memories of those who loved me, and I can't make my body dissappear into thin air after I die. It would be some kind of complex spell for like a level 99 mage. I hope they read the note in the living room, it's for my parent, and her boyfriend to help stop either of my brothers from seeing me blue, and dead.
Dang, I’m sorry you’ve reached this point. Our interaction was brief but I want to Thank You for the support you’ve shared with me lately despite your own pain. May the other side treat you more kindly and wash all your worries away. I wish I had more words that could help you, whatever happens peace be with you @Shinbu. ❤
No problem it's the least I can do before I leave, and thank you so much.

Last edited:
L

Living sucks

no one can understand
Mar 27, 2020
When is it 5pm for you?

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
Wishing for your peace and well-being.

Reactions: Shinbu
Torbasco

Torbasco

Jun 10, 2020
If it helps you feel better, you have good taste in Disgaea protagonists. There's no shame if you decide on turning back, since these things won't have a lasting effect on your body. When I decide to go, I feel like remembering something like that along the way would help me, if only for peace of mind as I drift off. But nevertheless, I hope you can find peace with wherever you end up.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Busdriver

Busdriver

Wise
Feb 11, 2020
You will soon reach the level of Super Saiyan! Dragon Ball Z kicks ass!!

Say hello to King Yemma and King Kai and have peace, finally :hug:

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
charlottewilts

charlottewilts

PITY PARTY
Jun 15, 2019

I think you would’ve liked this one. It’s similar to Shiki. I know you were struggling, especially the last few months, so I hope you’re at peace now

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: krsu
C

cursum.perficio

Nov 26, 2019
rest in eternal peace. I didn't have the chance to talk to you but knowing you're no longer suffering is comforting to me.

Reactions: crybaby
charlottewilts

charlottewilts

PITY PARTY
Jun 15, 2019

It's been two weeks. Shinbu, I'm praying that you've found peace. I'm truly sorry you had to CTB. I wish life had been kinder to you, that it was kinder to all of us.