[Story] Im gonna jump

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. We do not encourage or aid suicide, the information offered is for educational purposes only. For more information read our FAQ.
    For immediate help, consider calling the Samaritan's hotline: (877) 870-4673. Be aware they may call emergency services if they believe you are at imminent risk of death. We also have a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.
    You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".
F

Final_frontier

Feb 23, 2019
66dsc00040-jpg.14840

If i jump from these hills, do you think ill make it, to the other side? Im trying to muster up the courage. I dont know if ill have the courage when i make it there. Thanks for all the support. Im stupid and that mainly because ive been mentally ill with ocd,.anxiety and depression for a long time so i dont know to say anything smart. Good luck guys

Reactions: Donewith_
A

ArnoldG

Jul 30, 2019
I don't think you should do that, it's possible the brush breaks some of your fall and you end up crippled, possibly immobile or paralyzed on the valley floor.
I will say that makes for some good scenery, you do any hiking in those mountains? Nature trails? I live on the coastal planes, so stuff like this seems really nice.

Last edited:
Painted Bird

Painted Bird

Jul 15, 2019
Europe
Perfect and beautiful landscape to admire, but not so perfect for suicide.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)