Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Discussion I’m going on a hiatus from this site.

Nature_is_God

Nature_is_God

The cause of suffering is the desire to exist
I currently don’t have the will for suicide, so I’m going to investigate some things and self-reflect for a little while. Who knows how long I’ll be gone. Hopefully I return with improvement. See you guys later.

Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
I’ll miss your philosophical discussions in chat, @Nature_is_God . Please take as much time as you need and I hope things improve for you in the meantime.

muffin222

muffin222

Arcanist
I understand completely. I wish you the very best with your hiatus :heart: I hope you find the answers you seek

Nature_is_God

Nature_is_God

I’m back for the time being. I was unprepared for what I wanted to do. Suicide is too much on my mind.

I thought I was willing to change but I guess that feeling was only temporary.

Last edited:
Silver

Silver

@Nature_is_God did the few days away from the site help you, or did you find your mental state got worse?

Nature_is_God

Nature_is_God

@Silver No. I was unable to do what I wanted to do because of the people that I live with, my responsibilities with college, and most importantly myself. I was actually going to do things inspired by various Buddhist and Pessimistic philosophy texts. I wasn’t ready but maybe I’ll do it down the road when I’m ready.

Silver

Silver

@Nature_is_God it’s good you know what you want to work towards, and now you know you’re not quite ready. Maybe you could do some things that would prepare you?

Amumu

Amumu

Please let me find peace
Good luck mate.
I'm going to do the same in a few weeks when I get operated.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Amumu Another hiatus Recovery 1