I'll ctb if I fail at university this year

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

TimeToBiteTheDust

TimeToBiteTheDust

If you can't fix what's broken you'll go insane.
Nov 7, 2019
I've got six months. If I fail, I'll kill myself at the begining of next year. I won't punish myself by living anymore.

aedric_artifact

aedric_artifact

Find me in the sweetest oblivion
Jun 27, 2020
Software Engineering
Me too! I've failed the past two classes I took, and withdrew from the one before them. My first two years at college were great until I got stuck in a really low mental state where I attempted suicide. I dropped out of the college and swapped to online classes, where I have made next to no progress within the past two years that I was there. I've tried but I can not force myself to be consistent. Depression really screws up education. It really, really does.

EraseRewind

EraseRewind

May 13, 2020
I’m wishing you success, I feel the same it’s my final year, if I fail it then I’m going to have to call it a day. Very little future even if I pass but it’s what’s keeping me going at this age.

Hope you smash it @TimeToBiteTheDust

Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
New York
As a @palebluedot previously mentioned, school isn't for everyone...So, honing in on or learning a skill could b another option for u..

In the meantime, be sure to get adequate rest, show up for class, hand in ur assignments on time, study for exams, and don't b afraid to get help when needed..
Ur life depends on this...

Do the BEST u can possibly do. And if u fail, u have done ur best, and are still NOT A FAILURE..

We r rooting for u! KICK ASS!!!..Scholastically, that is..☆☆☆

Walilamdzi

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
Which year are you in? Even if you don't get a full degree, you still get a qualification for each year you pass, e.g. diploma.

Also this thread is prime example of how people here don't just egg each other on to think all is lost...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M CTB soon Suicide Discussion 2
_Minsk [Discussion] where are you at the ctb-o-meter? Suicide Discussion 63
suicidalstrawbabie CTB in Canada, drug options? Suicide Discussion 6
SummerDreamer [Venting] Want to ctb so bad but proper rope not arriving for 7 days Suicide Discussion 2
SummerDreamer My plan to ctb (opinions pls!) Suicide Discussion 4
Theregoesthatidea People who have lied for drugs you could use to ctb, how did you do it Suicide Discussion 16
C I ate chicken and eggs 4 hours ago but really want to ctb now. Is it possible to take sn? Suicide Discussion 6
S sleep deprivation won't ever end, can't stand this torture, /so it's my turn to ctb Suicide Discussion 1
anonymousapple [Discussion] Any other ideas for what I should do before CTB? Suicide Discussion 5
lonelyhouse [Venting] Ctb because of loneliness or breakups Suicide Discussion 36
socrates [Venting] I don't think I will ever be able to CTB Suicide Discussion 3
N I'm going to ctb with N from C (part 2) Suicide Discussion 12
Red87 [Discussion] Finally getting stuff I need to ctb Suicide Discussion 2
HopelessMortal [Help] Which household items can i use to ctb reliably and fast? please Im so desperate. This is the only opportiunity i have... Suicide Discussion 3
meek Things to do before ctb Suicide Discussion 0
SterileMoth [Help] Opiates to ctb? Suicide Discussion 6
Isadeth [Discussion] What will they say after you ctb? Suicide Discussion 47
SterileMoth [Venting] The ache of waiting to ctb Suicide Discussion 3
F "I want to CTB because..." Why do we have to justify this? No one justifies why they're alive, and non-existence is equally a right. Suicide Discussion 2
rue89 Last Prepping Before CTB Suicide Discussion 12
SadSnorlax [Venting] So depressed but can't seem to just ctb Suicide Discussion 4
FreddieQuell CTB and the theory of the camping shower Suicide Discussion 3
P Afraid to CTB. Suicide Discussion 5
Isadeth [Venting] Going through the motions, but ctb in the end. Suicide Discussion 4
M Does the covid-19 epidemic affect your decision to ctb? Suicide Discussion 20
tmcglone25 Plan to CTB tonight Suicide Discussion 14
catsarecool Feeling happy and excited to CTB Suicide Discussion 4
Theregoesthatidea [Discussion] Could one attempt to use deadly allergies to ctb? Suicide Discussion 5
V Financial consequences of ctb to family? Suicide Discussion 10
virginiawoolf86 CTB tonight Suicide Discussion 35
S [Help] not even a hug. ctb thoughts Suicide Discussion 9
P [Method] It Will Be Tonight... I CTB. Suicide Discussion 12
B Self encouraging ctb by self hatred Suicide Discussion 4
virginiawoolf86 Ready to CTB...like right now. Suicide Discussion 1
rikamonie [Help] prepare to CTB Suicide Discussion 1
B Starving until GW and CTB by OD Suicide Discussion 10
xLosthopex [Venting] CTB by Eating Disorder Suicide Discussion 1
E How long have you wanted to CTB? Suicide Discussion 36
H [Help] Ctb in a nursing home - please help!! Suicide Discussion 22
s3gfault Last treatment attempt before I CTB Suicide Discussion 0
socrates Anyone else trying to use the Law of Attraction as a last ditch effort before you CTB Suicide Discussion 49
cobain43 Tried to CTB but couldn't Suicide Discussion 10
E [Help] No choice but to ctb with paracetamol Suicide Discussion 30
liesgreedmisery ctb while inpatient Suicide Discussion 5
J [Help] How to prepare before i CTB? Suicide Discussion 7
cryptic__egg It's almost a good time to CTB Suicide Discussion 11
B In hospital pn section 2 i need help to ctb Suicide Discussion 1
E What does CTB mean Suicide Discussion 8
K Anyone here have anybody in your life who might be ok or even happy once you ctb? Suicide Discussion 29
RedDEE Anybody else want to ctb over financial reasons? Suicide Discussion 9