[Discussion] If your life was a movie, what would be the title?

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Angelic
Aug 27, 2018
Heaven and Hell

Since my childhood was basically heaven on Earth and I had exciting teenage years but then entered the hell of adult life that was also when all my physical and mental problems began or got worse.
Dead dreams
That is a good name, I have had over half a dozen dreams (probably more if I think harder) and I never achieved any of them.

Last edited:
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Angelic
Aug 27, 2018
Twilight Zone
Another good name I am 26 years old and having lived an amazing life in my youth (childhood and teen years) it feels like I just blinked and now I am here in this Twilight Zone; this isn´t my life this isn´t me what is going on! Depersonalization hits hard when I start to think about where all the years went and what I have become time just went by so fast like I just blinked and now I am here in this nightmare I can´t wake up from.

Reactions: _Minsk
IwishIwasAttractive

IwishIwasAttractive

im ugly, inside and out
May 15, 2020
groundhog day
dumb and dumber
40 year old virgin

Reactions: Lunarhour
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

Wise
Feb 22, 2020
Evil Within (like the game with the same title).

I've always felt like there are two people living in my body, but it's just me. When my moods change my thoughts can get very dark and it is like I become a different person. If my life was a sci-fi movie and there was some experiment that caused me to literally separate into two people, one of them would be very timid and afraid of everything, but the other would be a violent psychopath and the movie would be rated R for sure.

Heaven and Hell

Since my childhood was basically heaven on Earth and I had exciting teenage years but then entered the hell of adult life that was also when all my physical and mental problems began or got worse.
That sounds like a very sad movie, but I imagine it would come with a badass soundtrack.

images.jpg

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk and Epsilon0
enjolras

enjolras

Saw the angel shine through the jellyfish
Feb 13, 2020
Spring, summer, fall, winter
(a Kim Ki Duk movie interrupted in mid course ...no new cycle at the end: originally “...and spring”)

Last edited: