[Discussion] If you had Sodium Azide (SA) and Sodium Nitrite (SN) in your hands right now, which one would you choose to take and why?

Sodium Azide (SA) vs Sodium Nitrite (SN)

• Sodium Azide (SA)

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Sodium Nitrite (SN)

Votes: 28 75.7%

• Total voters

Memento Mori

αλφα 55 ωμεγα 45
Jan 24, 2019
What methods do you believe in, may I ask?
actually none lol

except shit like falling from 100m height. and even then i might land on a giant bouncy castle by accident, but that would be just my bad luck.
SN doesnt work for everyone so that would be nothing i'd like to try until i could be sure about the success, cant afford landing in psych ward
am actually not planning to ctb anyways but there just seems to be no reliable method, only higher success rates...i'd like to die from a 10 times lethal dose of benzos/opiates but seems like you have to hit the perfect dosage here too. too much means not death...

DarkStar1

Apr 2, 2019
Does anyone know what one experiences when taking azide (headaches, stomach pain, dizziness, other pain/discomfort)? Is there discomfort when swallowing it?

Reactions: throwaway777

Zeus

Apr 13, 2019
United Kingdom
Does anyone know what one experiences when taking azide (headaches, stomach pain, dizziness, other pain/discomfort)? Is there discomfort when swallowing it?
The PPeH states that "the death that follows is 'relatively peaceful'", but also mentions "a drop in blood pressure, acute headache, shock and a rapid death". I think the general consensus is that the main potential for discomfort, if anti-emetic drugs are taken, are the severe headaches. However, as unconsciousness comes about rapidly with the salt, the pain will be short-lived. Furthermore, unlike SN, there is no antidote for SA. In the PPeH, it says that "few people will ever survive the ingestion of 2 grams of sodium cyanide or azide".

Psilo

-
Dec 29, 2018
Still SN.
Just in case you mess up with SA (if you actually can), the side effects are extremely damaging. I mean Cellular Death as mentioned by PN doesn't sound good does it?

Reactions: littlelady856

I am ___________

Hated, Unloved by the world and everything in it.
Jan 3, 2019
My sodium azide just arrived, and yes I would stick to this method and not sodium nitrite. The reason being I want the fuckers who made my life a hell to experience the same thing when I die. I will not leave any signs or clues to what I used to kill myself. I hope they are exposed to it and die.

Not to undermine those who are choosing to use sodium nitrite, however in my opinion if you truly want to kill yourself it is better to go with a method with a high fatality rate and also no cure. In this way there is no cowarding out of it, and death is assured.
Just picturing their faces filled with grief, sorrow, and trying to desperately cling to life.... it gives me no greater joy and satisfaction.

Last edited:
Reactions: Javad9090

overandout

Feb 28, 2019
My sodium azide just arrived, and yes I would stick to this method and not sodium nitrite. The reason being I want the fuckers who made my life a hell to experience the same thing when I die. I will not leave any signs or clues to what I used to kill myself. I hope they are exposed to it and die.
View attachment 10062
Not to undermine those who are choosing to use sodium nitrite, however in my opinion if you truly want to kill yourself it is better to go with a method with a high fatality rate and also no cure. In this way there is no cowarding out of it, and death is assured.
Just picturing their faces filled with grief, sorrow, and trying to desperately cling to life.... it gives me no greater joy and satisfaction.

Where did you get your sodium azide from, it's quite hard to find?

Reactions: throwaway777

clover___

Mar 24, 2019
SN just because I'm familiar with it, I know what happens all the way up to the brink of death, I've been there and I'm comfortable with going back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)