If I'm not able to succeed at hanging, should I wait until I immigrate to the US & can ctb with a shotgun?

N

nmukctbdream

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm really stuck right now. I feel terrible as I have severe depression & BPD. Sometimes, i feel like ctb is my only way out. But, i want to use a method with a very high success rate. Hanging has a 70% success rate. But, ctb with a gun to the head is almost guaranteed to kill you. Any advice, please.

Fehler

Fehler

Student
Reaction score
Do you already have the green card? At the time I tried to get it out but it was a lot of paperwork and I wasn't very convinced whether to move to the US. I do not know how the situation is now to move to another country but I imagine it must be more difficult, if you can do it I would opt for the shotgun, it is one of the methods that I also wanted (I do not know how the issue is going to get permission from Weapon being an immigrant although taking into account that they are "given away" there, it should not be difficult.
It can be hard to do all the necessary paperwork in the situation you are in. If you don't have it started, I would choose to hang up.
All this is my opinion...I hope you find another way out of what you're going through:heart:

Y

yeahwellso

Reaction score
Wait until you immigrate to the US? You can't just randomly "immigrate" to the US. Being in the mental state you describe, there's zero chance of succeeding with immigrating.

N

nmukctbdream

Experienced
Reaction score
Wait until you immigrate to the US? You can't just randomly "immigrate" to the US. Being in the mental state you describe, there's zero chance of succeeding with immigrating.
I don't have a criminal record, so I'm fine. Why else would the US refuse me citizenship?

N

nmukctbdream

Experienced
Reaction score
Why a shotgun? A handgun will do the job just fine?
A handgun has a 95% success rate, while a shotgun has 99%.

WornOutLife

WornOutLife

Just what is LIFE?
Reaction score
I can see you are as desperate as me. I don't know what country you're in but here in Argentina is not that hard to get a gun if you go to the slumps zone.

Anyway, just don't do anything impulsive. Practicing hanging can really hurt you. I'm really lucky to have a "normal brain" in spite of my failed attempts.

Symbiote

Symbiote

Sh*t.Happens
Reaction score
I don't have a criminal record, so I'm fine. Why else would the US refuse me citizenship?
Few ways you can come to the USA is on student, work, or fiancee visa. Someone would have to sponsor you for a green card and the way the immigration system is running, it may take a couple of years to get a green card, plus the ongoing interrogation that is an anxiety nightmare in itself since the agents in charge of immigration are all psychological jackasses that think you're up to no good. So yeah, not as easy to get into the US.

Y

yeahwellso

Reaction score
Forget about citizenship. If you don't even know about visas and greencards, if you don't know that it takes many years for any and every foreigner to get a citizenship, then it would take forever to explain it.

What country do you live in anyway? There are very few countries in the world where all guns are completely illegal.

N

nmukctbdream

Experienced
Reaction score
@yeahwellso, I'm from the UK

mirko

mirko

ah
Reaction score
Wouldn't be easier to get a licence to hunt/self defense or simply go to a gun range?

Last edited:
Y

yeahwellso

Reaction score
@yeahwellso, I'm from the UK
Guns are legal in the UK. Rifles and shotguns are guns. They are legal to own in the UK. If you do not qualify to obtain a rifle or a shotgun in the UK, you most certainly won't qualify to emigrate to the US.

T

Tired_Tired

Student
Reaction score
You said I am rude to you, but I really can’t stand you keep saying you should CTB in US because you can get a handgun. Any reason to CTB or where you can CTB is not the main concern. As long as you can live with or without it. SS is the forum, but not accepted by what we call normal social behavior. I did believe what I said just with my heat. US will not accept people have mental illness people to get green card or be citizenships. I think most of countries are the same. To get a handgun is really no need to be a US citizenship. As long as you have money. I liked to joke with you if you joined ISIS, you can get machine gun or beautiful wifes. Some people don’t like what I said because what you are suffering. I think you have money because you can go on vacation to Dubai from UK. Anyway what I said it doesn’t mean anything. You should not believe. Someone said if you came to my countries, we can CTB together. Be honest, it’s bull shit. I didn’t doubt her sincerity. CTB is not game. People joined this forum are good people. They just want to hurt themselves. Recovery is the best for you. If you don’t agree. It’s your business, not mine. Wish you good luck.