I wonder what the last few minutes be like,?

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

NoPlaceForme

NoPlaceForme

We wanted peace
Jun 13, 2020
I've been imagining this for a while. My plan is SN and I imagine it might be uncomfortable as things start to slow down. But for the most part I like to imagine I will feel peace as I feel myself start to lose consciousness, not really caring about any discomfort I feel, or I simply black out on the bed. Either is fine by me.

Reactions: x-Ace-x and Saed
N

NewOrder

Mar 1, 2020
I guess it would depend on your method. Apparently DMT is released in the brain when you're dying which could make it a pleasant experience if you're not in pain.

B

Bruces

Veteran
May 11, 2020
What happened?
Dmt?

Last edited:
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
F**k Knows
I imagine, and hope for nothing more then pure solitude, and contentment at finally ending years of torture and pain, as you drift off into a eternal sleep, I respect some fear of the unknown will be there, but over all, I expect nothing more, nothing less then pure peace

Reactions: MorticiasHair
sourcreamonion

sourcreamonion

Jun 26, 2020
kyoto
From my experience on failed attempts, it was white hot flashes of exhaustion, you slowly start to lose vision and you kind of feel cold? Then unconsciousness.

Sans

Sans

Oct 2, 2019
From my experience on failed attempts, it was white hot flashes of exhaustion, you slowly start to lose vision and you kind of feel cold? Then unconsciousness.
That sounds unpleasant. I wonder what others’ accounts are like compared to yours.

Reactions: sourcreamonion
Wandering Infinity

Wandering Infinity

Jun 26, 2020
As your drfiting off into oblivion?
Depends largely on the method, and time of day. Likely I'll just fucking drift off to sleep and never wake up in this body again.

sourcreamonion

sourcreamonion

Jun 26, 2020
kyoto
That sounds unpleasant. I wonder what others’ accounts are like compared to yours.
It's actually a lot more of your body just forcing you to sleep, and if you just lay lax and try not to fight it's very peaceful, however, I was fighting it a bit and so it was somewhat painful (for my head).

SpottedPanda

SpottedPanda

I'm all about coffee and cigarettes
Jul 24, 2019
United Kingdom
I'm half expecting a near death experience, a sort of vivid dream, as my body's last push for life, before I reach nothingness.

cryptic__egg

cryptic__egg

Elementalist
May 9, 2020
As I'm using a drop hanging the bit of time between starting and dying is pretty small. The last few minutes of my life will probably be kinda boring. I might bring something to eat or send shitpost texts to the closest thing to a friend I can manage to find.

lostangel

lostangel

Wizard
Mar 22, 2019
Ireland
For me, I think it would be a practice run that became successful. I don't think I would mean for it. But it wouldn't be anything interesting.

aedric_artifact

aedric_artifact

Find me in the sweetest oblivion
Jun 27, 2020
I think if greatly depends on your method. I will be choosing SN, so there will be some time before I lose consciousness. Those minutes will probably be the scariest moments of my life, but I think that knowing eternal peace is right around the corner will comfort me.

HappyMstake

HappyMstake

Not so happy as it turns out.
May 29, 2020
As I’m going with hanging so I’m sure it won’t be pleasant but after about a minute and thirty seconds or so it’ll be pure bliss once I’ve passed out.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Ever wonder Suicide Discussion 11
B Last hope gone? Suicide Discussion 3
virginiawoolf86 Ready to Start Last Days Suicide Discussion 7
rue89 Notes and Last Words To Pro-lifers Suicide Discussion 7
rue89 Last Prepping Before CTB Suicide Discussion 12
N Who By Very Slow Decay - Article about the last 10 - 15 years in nursing homes and hospice Suicide Discussion 5
S Walking to his death: Last moments of Seoul mayor as he set off to kill himself Suicide Discussion 10
whisper_willow [Help] Trying to plan out my last day. Suicide Discussion 18
tmcglone25 Last meal? Suicide Discussion 2
StateOfMind [Discussion] The Last Days of Death Row Inmate Scott Dozier | VICE on HBO Suicide Discussion 3
s3gfault Last treatment attempt before I CTB Suicide Discussion 0
socrates Anyone else trying to use the Law of Attraction as a last ditch effort before you CTB Suicide Discussion 49
virginiawoolf86 "Perfect" last exit? Suicide Discussion 13
B How long will sn last if I order it Suicide Discussion 9
I Last day ideas? Suicide Discussion 2
s3gfault Last decision to make before I CTB... suicide note Suicide Discussion 9
Baguette Goodbye for the last time(today or tomorrow) Suicide Discussion 108
W I bought SN last December, is it still effective now? Suicide Discussion 3
P [Method] one last thing Suicide Discussion 4
rue89 Farewell For The Last Time Suicide Discussion 148
Uselessatbest I just turned 28 a few mins ago Suicide Discussion 18
S [Method] OD on Ritalin (Methylphenidate) then trying to cut into a few arteries and if that fails I'll hang myself Suicide Discussion 1