[Venting] I think jumping will be my method

deathplease

waiting to die
Feb 16, 2019
I have planned to hang myself for weeks now but can’t seem to get past my SI while doing it. I figure that jumping will be my method now. I plan to go to my spot which is a 100m jump onto concrete tonight and possibly jump then. I’m hoping to die instantly and not be rescued. If I don’t post again that means I’m gone. I’m dead emotionally and now I need to be dead physically. Peace out, everyone.

FTL.Wanderer

Illuminated
May 31, 2018
I have planned to hang myself for weeks now but can’t seem to get past my SI while doing it. I figure that jumping will be my method now. I plan to go to my spot which is a 100m jump onto concrete tonight and possibly jump then. I’m hoping to die instantly and not be rescued. If I don’t post again that means I’m gone. I’m dead emotionally and now I need to be dead physically. Peace out, everyone.

Hope you find all the peace you could want.

deathplease

waiting to die
Feb 16, 2019
Hope you find all the peace you could want.
thank you ❤
I'm so sorry the pain of this life has brought you to this point, what a dreadful method but you have every right to go out as you see fit, I just wish you would be kinder to yourself dear heart <3

Edit: and sorry if my use of the term "dreadful" sounded dismissive and invalidating, I just mean it sounds so scary and painful ><
Thank you. I don’t want to go this way but I can’t get myself to order N and it’s the only other way I’m certain to die. I hope I won’t be scared when the time comes.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)