I push people away from me?

• Thread starter vonvonwantpeace
  • Start date
  • Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. We do not encourage or aid suicide, the information offered is for educational purposes only. For more information read our FAQ.
    For immediate help, consider calling the Samaritan's hotline: (877) 870-4673. Be aware they may call emergency services if they believe you are at imminent risk of death. We also have a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.
    You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".
Rachel74

Rachel74

Illuminated
Sep 7, 2019
United Kingdom
All the time, I had pie night last night I didn’t go, it’s psychic night tonight and I’ve ignored messages. Once I’m at home I don’t want to go out.

Reactions: vonvonwantpeace
Dawn0071111

Dawn0071111

Hungry Ghost
Dec 9, 2018
Somewhere Over The Rainbow
Only if I feel I have a good reason. During my PTSD I was astounded at how a few acted. I decided if they could not support me in the worst time of my life.... fuck em. But for those who tried & stayed loyal... no need to push...

Reactions: vonvonwantpeace
Hasssssuùuu

Hasssssuùuu

Wizard
Sep 18, 2018
a ton yes. deleted all my socials, and just went ghost. everyones different for why they do it. I did it cause i didnt have the energy to do literally anything anymore because of my sadness; and just drowned myself in my sadness even more.

also didnt wanna be connected, close and emotionally attached to people anymore; so they didnt feel as hurt for when i ctb.

Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Arcanist
Sep 14, 2019
Could the reason be that since you're considering suicide you maybe are subconsciously doing it so leaving this world will be easier? I heard that when people kill themselves they either are very happy because they know an end to their pain is coming or they withdraw themselves.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)