I just turned 28 a few mins ago

Uselessatbest

Uselessatbest

Veteran
I hate birthdays. Never celebrated them. Just a reminder that I'm getting older and I'm still a little closer to dying but wishing that time was sooner. Wish I was dead. Thats my birthday wish.

Uselessatbest

Uselessatbest

Veteran
Feel the same way. Just hit 27 2 months ago and I don’t understand why people enjoy celebrating aging. I’d do anything to be a kid again.
I know right? Wish I can go back in time.
Congratulations, both!

Try not to think of ctb for one day. Yeah, I know it is hard..but just want to spread a good vibe.

Eat your favourite meal today e.g. :smiling:
Thank you for the positivity. :smiling:
I’ll be 28 in December and it just makes me feel awful that I’ve accomplished nothing. It reminds me of how little I’ve actually evolved.
I feel the same way. Im a dissapintment to my family and everyone around me.

faust

faust

lost among the stars
My birthday motto was "Celebrating my last birthday today". Was not too happy to tell I had a birthday, only days later, just because people simply do not know what congratulations actually mean and that their birthday wishes would sound the way they are looking forward to seeing me dead.
"I wish you find what you are looking for"
"I wish all your dreams come true"
"I wish you succeed in everything"
"I wish everything goes for you as you want"
And so on...

Uselessatbest

Uselessatbest

Veteran
I'm 33 right now. I stopped celebrating them like 8 years ago. To the point of actually thinking I was a year younger then I am for nearly a year.

Nonetheless, happy birthday bud.
Yeah I see no point in celebrating birthdays esp when I have no friends. Thank you my friend. :smiling:
My birthday motto was "Celebrating my last birthday today". Was not too happy to tell I had a birthday, only days later, just because people simply do not know what congratulations actually mean and that their birthday wishes would sound the way they are looking forward to seeing me dead.
"I wish you find what you are looking for"
"I wish all your dreams come true"
"I wish you succeed in everything"
"I wish everything goes for you as you want"
And so on...
Thank you. :heart::smiling:

Last edited:
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Yeah I see no point in celebrating birthdays esp when I have no friends. Thank you my friend. :smiling:
Anytime my friend! Once you hit your age the novelty of it wears off. After all, age is just a number, and death knows no age.

Enjoy the few moments of happiness that you're afforded in life. That's all that matters honestly.

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Angelic
I hate birthdays. Never celebrated them. Just a reminder that I'm getting older and I'm still a little closer to dying but wishing that time was sooner. Wish I was dead. Thats my birthday wish.

I have always hated my birthday ever since I was a child. I don't know why. I don't celebrate my birthday either. I will celebrate others birthdays with them but hate my own. My birthday wish every year is that I don't live to see another one. :angry:
Anyway ... Happy Birthday ... I know that is what we are always supposed to say. :notsure: I hope it isn't too miserable. :hug:

Philosykos

Philosykos

Veteran
I get what you mean, yeah. I'll be 28 in about 6 months. Birthdays are just a reminder that I have accomplished nothing whatsoever. I feel no older than 18 tbh, still just as fucked up and childish as back then.

WinterFaust

WinterFaust

Shimmer
I get what you mean, yeah. I'll be 28 in about 6 months. Birthdays are just a reminder that I have accomplished nothing whatsoever. I feel no older than 18 tbh, still just as fucked up and childish as back then.

This has been exactly me. I mean, i somehow managed to play at being a functional adult for a couple of years but this past year... Regression is not even the word for it. In a lot of ways I was better off at 18 and that definitely wasn't a good time.

Morphosis

Morphosis

Wise
Hey fellow Cancerian....... it was my birthday a few days ago. I used to have parties every year with dozens of friends, this year I spent it looking at 4 walls and completely cut off from everyone and everything. The only parcel I got was from my drug dealer :sunglasses: I'm a good bit older than you but get where you're coming from. Sending you a birthday hug and hope your day isn't too shitty.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Happy birthday all you Cancerians! Even if we don't celebrate our own birthdays we can celebrate each others', right? x

Top Bottom