[Venting] I just self harmed for the first time in a while

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

PoisonedJuliet

PoisonedJuliet

You saucy boy!
Feb 12, 2020
I am in the exact same situation. I’ve sliced up my hip. I thought I wasn’t going to do it again but the urges got to me. Here if you want to talk <3

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Illuminated
Mar 23, 2018
So sorry. :hug: Not sure what you did. I used to punch myself. I was never a cutter. I did hold a knife to my neck when I was a teenager... couldn't go through with it.
I'm sure I would have been found living with my parents anyway.
:aw:
I feel really pathetic now. I can’t wait to finally die.
I feel the same.:hug: I can't wait for it to be finally over.

BPDbitch

BPDbitch

Wise
Nov 10, 2019
So sorry. :hug: Not sure what you did. I used to punch myself. I was never a cutter. I did hold a knife to my neck when I was a teenager... couldn't go through with it.
I'm sure I would have been found living with my parents anyway.
:aw:

I feel the same.:hug: I can't wait for it to be finally over.
I wish I had the guts to slit my throat. I’m a cutter. Thought I gave it up when I was like 17 but here I am.

PoisonedJuliet

PoisonedJuliet

You saucy boy!
Feb 12, 2020
Ive done a lot of things: biting, scratching, hitting, punching, choking, hair pulling, slamming head against things, cutting, but my all time favorite for its creativity was when I rubbed a toothbrush on my arm until it bled:ahhha:

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Illuminated
Mar 23, 2018
I wish I had the guts to slit my throat. I’m a cutter. Thought I gave it up when I was like 17 but here I am.
I wish I would have had the guts to do it as a teen. I would have been spared years of misery. I can't even CTB now. :angry:
I guess for some people life may get better but it does NOT happen for everyone. I don't want to encourage anyone who is a teenager to CTB.
I can't tell them it will "Get Better" who knows ???

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Suicide Discussion 4
F Suicide Discussion 13
LifeSucks39 Suicide Discussion 1