I have to do it

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

• There's a new bill going through the US Congress that will allow the US government to scan your online messages and emails. We feel it's important for our members to be informed of threats to free speech and the EARN IT Act, if passed into law, it could be used to take down smaller platforms or websites with little or no reason including this website. This is an obvious overreach by the US government that already abuses it power as is and it shouldn't stand.
I

ihateliving

Feb 12, 2020
Hi Guys,

Im done. I’m so so done. I can’t bear to be on this earth any longer.
I have to kill myself. I have no other choice. I’ve made attempts in the past but never been Successful. Only ever ended up in hospital. I can’t take it any more. I’ve tried endless therapies, medications, working, studying, not working.. nothing works for me. I have tried my best for years. Living is torture. Every day is a struggle.
Now it’s my time. My time to go.

I am unsure whether to hang myself or use the SN method.
HELP - do I just mix the SN in with water? How long will it take?

PoisonedJuliet

PoisonedJuliet

You saucy boy!
Feb 12, 2020
Talk to us :heart:

If needed check out the resource page and Stan’s guide.

Please know we’re here for you and I know this might not be an “original response” but it’s what I feel. Please feel free to vent. I’m sending you lots of love:hug:

TimeToBiteTheDust

TimeToBiteTheDust

Things aren't the way they were before.
Nov 7, 2019
I can't wish you but the best. It so sad to be in this situation. This is an everyday fight with our minds. Sometimes we survive the day but sometimes it's enough.

one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
@ihateliving I have no idea what you are going through. I strongly recommend against CTB on impulse. It could only make matters worse.
as PoisonedJuliet pointed out what i would have suggested.

Reactions: ihateliving
Seagirl

Seagirl

Feb 26, 2019
Totally understand. Read the how you do SN, you are going to need anti sickness medecine. If you are UK apparantly you can buy from Boots. Say you are suffering terrible migraines with nausea or try 24 hr chemist. Others may have a solution.

Reactions: ihateliving
I

ihateliving

Feb 12, 2020
I’m thinking of jumping from a bridge tonight. Can’t handle this anymore

PoisonedJuliet

PoisonedJuliet

You saucy boy!
Feb 12, 2020
Talk to us and if you don’t feel comfortable talking in the public thread PM me. I’m here to listen:heart: