I have bought SN but the product I have received which name is called Pearlescent Pigment.

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

A

AdamDeeOVE

Apr 17, 2020
I have bought SN but the product I got called Pearlescent Pigment, anyone can explain?
Anyone can give to me a link to but high purity of SN please?

Borabora

Borabora

May 6, 2020
Pearlescent pigments are normally used from cosmetics to plastics and inks to automotive topcoats. The goal of pearlescent pigments is to mimic the inherent gleam and luster of natural pearls. Also, sodium nitrite chemical name is NaNO2 (should give both these things on bottle usually).

autumnal

autumnal

Visionary
Feb 5, 2020
Pearlescent pigments are normally used from cosmetics to plastics and inks to automotive topcoats. The goal of pearlescent pigments is to mimic the inherent gleam and luster of natural pearls. Also, sodium nitrite chemical name is NaNO2 (should give both these things on bottle usually).
At least it's bound to be the prettiest suicide ever! :ahhha:

• Wow
Reactions: patheticpartner