I hate this noisy world

S

ShadowImage

Can’t even fucking sleep without being woken up by some ridiculous noisy bullshit. Everything’s just an endless cacophony, an endless assault on the senses. I despise it so fucking much. As if there aren’t enough problems in life without having to deal with this needless bullshit.

If it’s any small consolation, at least I plan to CTB soon in the wilderness, where I can (hopefully) have a bit of fucking peace and quiet before I die.

UnaccompaniedJourney

UnaccompaniedJourney

You told me think about it, well I did...
While I don’t know exactly what you’re going through, I feel you. The outside world does feel like an endless symphony of chaos. It’s so overwhelming.

:hug:

N

Nyxtus

Yep! It seems like noise can set you off or trigger you but it's fucking everywhere, especially when you have roommates who don't care. I plan to CTB in the wilderness just like you, I think that's a fantastic way to go and you're on the right path there. Reunite with nature in your last moments you know?

WornOutLife

WornOutLife

We probably live in a simulation
Yes, this world is too noisy, especially in cities.
I wasn't able to sleep properly in ages because of it (and my constant suicidal thoughts) but the sleeping pills solved that problem at least; I sleep like a Snorlax.

N

Nyxtus

Yes, this world is too noisy, especially in cities.
I wasn't able to sleep properly in ages because of it (and my constant suicidal thoughts) but the sleeping pills solved that problem at least; I sleep like a Snorlax.
Do you mind sharing what pills you take? I've tried melatonin, nyquil PM and such but I'm suspecting you take something that actually works. Is it otc?

builtwrong

builtwrong

permanent solution to a permanent problem
Back when I lived in a big city I would always spend too much time awake at night. Everything just felt so calm, as opposed to the gross, frenetic feeling of the day (lived right next to a big road so I had a lot of honking to deal with)