[Venting] I don't care about anything anymore

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

WingsToTheSky

Apr 18, 2018
I decided that I'm definitely going to attempt suicide. I lost the ability to care about anything. I lost my empathy towards those who may be affected by my decision, and the latter is just causing me more suffering.

The only thing I actually care about now is will I end up at a hospital and if I should attempt on this Friday or wait till the end of May.

The world around me seems eerie, gloomy and grey. The weather and never-starting Spring of this year is helping with that mood.

Last edited:

Maya

Apr 24, 2018
I guess the only reasons to wait are hope or something youre looking to do first. Id be nervous about a friday weekend attempt getting you found before youre done but honestly its hard to say.

Saiyanprincess

Apr 25, 2018
If you are sure you want to do it I wouldn't put it off. I wanted to do it in February but put it off and here I am still putting it off