Human life is trash

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. We do not encourage or aid suicide, the information offered is for educational purposes only. For more information read our FAQ.
    For immediate help, consider calling the Samaritan's hotline: (877) 870-4673. Be aware they may call emergency services if they believe you are at imminent risk of death. We also have a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.
    You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".
F

Final_frontier

Veteran
Feb 23, 2019
What if depression is some form of enlightenment. Though the egos of people who haven't gone through depression might tell them they are worth something, the reality is that no human life really matters in the view of the universe, whether rich or poor, happy or unhappy, smart or stupid, our lives are all tiny and meaningless and purposeless. By the same fact, suicide shouldnt be hyped up as some tragedy since its just another worthless human dying before his time, while the other delusional humans are unknowingly waiting for their time. Agree?

Last edited:
Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
Though the egos of people who haven't gone through depression might tell them they are worth something, the reality is that no human life really matters in the view of the universe, whether rich or poor, happy or unhappy, smart or stupid, our lives are all tiny and meaningless and purposeless. By the same fact, suicide shouldnt be hyped up as tragesy since its just another worthless human dying before his time. Agree?
Yes, but for families, or friends, a suicide can be tragic, even if it is not rational to grief. We humans are not rational.

S

Shamana

Wizard
May 31, 2019
What if depression is some form of enlightenment. Though the egos of people who haven't gone through depression might tell them they are worth something, the reality is that no human life really matters in the view of the universe, whether rich or poor, happy or unhappy, smart or stupid, our lives are all tiny and meaningless and purposeless. By the same fact, suicide shouldnt be hyped up as some tragedy since its just another worthless human dying before his time, while the other delusional humans are unknowingly waiting for their time. Agree?
It doesnt have to meaningfull in the cosmic perspective of the universe. It's fine that it's just meaningfull for us.

Reactions: Baskol1
Pupuce

Pupuce

Nobody exists on purpose. Come ctb
Apr 19, 2019
It's gonna be complicated to convince people that their opinion is worthless for the universe.

Thanatos

Thanatos

Outsider
Mar 23, 2018
Canada
Agree with you 100%, take me as I am and let me die as I see fit or fuck right off. People try to "help" by belittling you and overall making things worse. If I didnt have compassion I'd say psychopaths are the ones doing life right. FUCK PEOPLE(like 99.9% anyway)

Reactions: ScorpiusDragon
LifeOver

LifeOver

Professional Suicide Attempter
Jul 23, 2019
bus station: waiting for a bus
You're right, there is really no meaning to living unless you are happy and having fun. Obviously I'm directly the opposite of that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)