How would you avoid the trees and land in the water if this was your jump location?

sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
This location looks beautiful and it certainly seems to be really high up. I don't know much about jumping but it doesn't seem to hard to avoid the trees, does it? If you go from the middle and just let yourself fall it should be good I guess. I've tried jumping before but SI was a bitch. How are you planning to overcome your SI?

needforrelief

needforrelief

“Take comfort in knowing you never had a chance”
This location looks beautiful and it certainly seems to be really high up. I don't know much about jumping but it doesn't seem to hard to avoid the trees, does it? If you go from the middle and just let yourself fall it should be good I guess. I've tried jumping before but SI was a bitch. How are you planning to overcome your SI?
I don’t know that’s why this location is difficult. It’s also close to half a day’s drive and there’s a barrier to climb. I’ve stood on the edge of the GGB and another and I noticed my body seize up. I think that might happen again fucking it all up.

sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
I don’t know that’s why this location is difficult. It’s also close to half a day’s drive and there’s a barrier to climb. I’ve stood on the edge of the GGB and another and I noticed my body seize up. I think that might happen again fucking it all up.
Do you have access to benzos? They might help you to reduce your SI. Other than that I can't really help you. Jumping is a hard method.

Caspers

Caspers

Lost
I think being under the influence (drugs, alcohol etc) can help with reducing survival instinct. I do say can, as I don’t know to what extent and everyone is different. Also when you’re under the influence it’s more difficult to make rational decisions, so you’d better make sure this is what you want

sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
I think being under the influence (drugs, alcohol etc) can help with reducing survival instinct. I do say can, as I don’t know to what extent and everyone is different. Also when you’re under the influence it’s more difficult to make rational decisions, so you’d better make sure this is what you want
I wouldn't recommend alcohol for jumping tho because alcohol might safe your inner organs and you might survive.

Symbiote

Symbiote

Sh*t.Happens
Watch the Other Guys movie, especially the beginning part where they say, Aim for the bushes...