Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

How to make friends when everyone hates you?

Runomai

Runomai

Neurodivergent
That response is very . . . eccentric. However, if that's actually a response that you typically elicit from everyone, the issue probably isn't everyone, which means that you're doing something malodorous.

Can you give me a transcript of your last encounter with a person that said that to you?

Last edited:
NeedToD

NeedToD

I’ve got no raisin to live
What are you saying to make people respond with fuck you. Lately when ever I come across people I get called a fuck head or a retart, and it's because of stupid things that I've done in the past. Is there anything that you might have done. Or are poeple just being mean.

Sorrowrity

Sorrowrity

That response is very . . . eccentric. However, if that's actually a response that you typically elicit from everyone, the issue probably isn't everyone, which means that you're doing something malodorous.

Can you give me a transcript of your last encounter with a person that said that to you?
They don't really respond like that, I was interpreting. The last person said I was being rude. I'm omitting a lot of details, long story short, I lack empathy and social skills.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B how do the mods know.. Offtopic 3
C How do you post in partner megathread Offtopic 0
S Has covid 19 influenced how you feel? Offtopic 22