Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Resource How to hang yourself

negativesymptoms

negativesymptoms

Now I get blacking out only in my left eye when using fingers to try to pass out. Why?

negativesymptoms

negativesymptoms

No sure, but it’s not the same thing with hands.
I'm currently in a psych ward, do you think it's gonna be easier with a decent string from my pants (I have no access to rope) and some padding?

Last edited:
MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Wise
I'm currently in a psych ward, do you think it's gonna be easier with a decent string from my pants (I have no access to rope) and some padding?
The things people hang themselves with is astonishing. I cannot guarantee you success, but many could CTB with ligature that makes me wonder why are we talking about what rope to get.

tired_old_dragon

tired_old_dragon

Just tried this using a thick dog leash - used the clip to make the noose because I can't tie knots and it seemed to work until the leash slipped off the hook I was using. It's too thick to actually hang on the hook. Gonna try either making a loop with a thinner ligature and attaching it to the leash and the hook or just putting a hole in the leash to insert the hook into. It's amazing how the human mind can put so much creativity into ending itself.

negativesymptoms

negativesymptoms

I managed to make my vision go weird by pressing fingers under my Adam's apple but I can't do it anymore. Why??? My first successful attempt to pass out was the closest. Do arteries change their place?

negativesymptoms

negativesymptoms

FFS, I can't find the sweet spots anymore. What a curse. How is that possible?

MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Wise
Using your hands is not the same as hanging with ligature. You don't have to worry as I could never really pass out with my hands but it was fairly easy with a rope.

MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Wise
This is the best "rope" I have (a string from sports pants) but it's stretchy. Will it work?
It's not as reliable as a good rope would be, but it COULD work.
If you are desperate enough you can hang yourself with anything that you can put your head in.

negativesymptoms

negativesymptoms

If you are desperate enough you can hang yourself with anything that you can put your head in.
Thanks, I'll probably make attempt. I never leave my room, so it would be suspicious if I left the house. I live with my parents.

MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Wise
Thanks, I'll probably make attempt. I never leave my room, so it would be suspicious if I left the house. I live with my parents.
good luck :hug:
If you can get better ligature do it for your own comfort and safety.