Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

How many times a day do you contemplate suicide?

thrw_a_way1221221

thrw_a_way1221221

Angel of Choice - on borrowed time.
On average, at least 2-3 times during the day, first in the morning, and then later in the day. Sometimes it could be more times and for a longer duration if I'm really stressed and bummed out.

J

Joxalldaita

Ender of all
Every day, several times a day, and especially with every incidence of further upset, disappointment or humiliation, as well as every time I'm exposed to more negative news about the state of the world and humanity. I keep telling myself to hold on till a specific date, but am increasingly impatient about waiting that long.

YellowSneakers

YellowSneakers

My suicidal ideation is directly tied to pain associated with my chronic illness. Could be dozens of times in one day or I could go 4/5 days without thinking of cbt at all.
August was pretty good. September is turning out to be awful.

nitroautnz

nitroautnz

Wise
Depends, some day its constantly in my mind, some other day its maybe 5 time, but it's only been a couple month since realize that I dont have hope to feel better. It was years that I didnt think about suicide.

DazaiCTB

DazaiCTB

This life ain't worth living
So much that it feels less like genuine contemplation and more of me thinking about all the ways I could die for funsies

peacefuldeath14

peacefuldeath14

I have a mysterious/unknown condition , and the mind has become so poor functioning and horribly painful, im forced to center myself the best I can with the thought of dying. So the desire for death is almost non stop for me, so hundreds of times per day at least. It really sucks because I’m not depressed or sad or angry, there’s just something extremely wrong with the mind, and now I have to cut my beautiful life short in order to stop suffering.

F

Fedrea

Wise
Oh gosh, many times. Mostly in the mornings for some reason