How effective is Risperidone in SN method?

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

Jul 1, 2020
dont quote me because dissociation can mess with medication but it personally made me go insane and i hide it for a week or so because i wanted them to be happy i was getting better. everyone was horrified when i finally opened up. with a SN idk though. that was me "getting better" back to the drawing board lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Read Stan's guide in the resources section, he has listed it as an Antiemetic.

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: autumnal

Heavy

-
Jun 20, 2020
First time I’ve heard about it being an AE.

Why don’t you try it? Eat something awful and try to puke it up.

Also since it’s the last thing you do why not go perfect kill with real meto?

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Resperidone is an AP and it replaces Meto as long as you are taking resperidone regularly for at least 2 weeks.
you do not use it like Meto tho, you just take your daily dose and then you don’t need Meto or an AE.
This is all discussed in the SN Resource Guide under antiemetics

Rewriting antipsychotics

"The 13 Others"
What are they? If you do not take them regularly – DO NOT USE – this section is not for you.

They affect over weeks – so only if it is your regular medication.
  • Droperidol, Benperidol, Trifuperidol, Spiperone, Haloperidol, Bromperidol, Lurasidone, Sestindole, Paliperidone, Risperidone, Olanzapine, Clozapine, Quetiapine
    • Last 4 – strong antiemetic
    • Others are fine as well
  • Stan listed with nM (receptor affinity); higher numbers may indicate stronger effects.
Warnings:YES.
  • Abrupt dosage change – harmful
  • Tampering is done over weeks
  • EPS effects
  • Harsh withdrawal (psychosis)
Therefore
  • Don't take a single dose
  • Don't double dose
  • Don't change prescribed dosage
How much should I take?As prescribed, don't change
  • Personally-tailored – dosage varies greatly between individuals (explained here & here)
  • Example .
Do I need AEs?NO. They cover all antiemetics requirements.
  • If you use them regularly – you don't need any Meto or AEs.
How do I use with Stat?They totally replace AEs – use Stat directions – without Meto.
  • Read directions and ignore any AE/Meto reference.

Jul 3, 2020
Resperidone is an AP and it replaces Meto as long as you are taking resperidone regularly for at least 2 weeks.
you do not use it like Meto tho, you just take your daily dose and then you don’t need Meto or an AE.
This is all discussed in the SN Resource Guide under antiemetics

Rewriting antipsychotics

"The 13 Others"
What are they?If you do not take them regularly – DO NOT USE – this section is not for you.

They affect over weeks – so only if it is your regular medication.
  • Droperidol, Benperidol, Trifuperidol, Spiperone, Haloperidol, Bromperidol, Lurasidone, Sestindole, Paliperidone, Risperidone, Olanzapine, Clozapine, Quetiapine
    • Last 4 – strong antiemetic
    • Others are fine as well
  • Stan listed with nM (receptor affinity); higher numbers may indicate stronger effects.
Warnings:YES.
  • Abrupt dosage change – harmful
  • Tampering is done over weeks
  • EPS effects
  • Harsh withdrawal (psychosis)
Therefore
  • Don't take a single dose
  • Don't double dose
  • Don't change prescribed dosage
  • Personally-tailored – dosage varies greatly between individuals (explained here & here)
  • Example .
Do I need AEs?NO. They cover all antiemetics requirements.
  • If you use them regularly – you don't need any Meto or AEs.
How do I use with Stat?They totally replace AEs – use Stat directions – without Meto.
  • Read directions and ignore any AE/Meto reference.
I don’t take any medicine right now, but I have some risperidone left over from my last psychiatrist visit, so would it work if I took it for 2 weeks leading up to it? They’re only 0.5 milligram tablets, how many per day should I take?

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
I don’t take any medicine right now, but I have some risperidone left over from my last psychiatrist visit, so would it work if I took it for 2 weeks leading up to it? They’re only 0.5 milligram tablets, how many per day should I take?
You take How it was prescribed for you

• Example .

Jul 3, 2020
nevermind, i get it now, thanks for the info! I’m actually glad because when I first read it worked as an antiemetic I assumed you just took one right before

autumnal

Illuminated
Feb 5, 2020
First time I’ve heard about it being an AE.
Why don’t you try it? Eat something awful and try to puke it up.
That's not really how you would test an antiemetic you are relying on to take with poisons anyway.

nevermind, i get it now, thanks for the info! I’m actually glad because when I first read it worked as an antiemetic I assumed you just took one right before
You really need to read both the PPH and Stan's Guide completely before you go any further. Assumptions can be very dangerous when it comes to something as important as suicide.

Last edited:

Heavy

-
Jun 20, 2020
That's not really how you would test an antiemetic you are relying on to take with poisons anyway.

You really need to read both the PPH and Stan's Guide completely before you go any further. Assumptions can be very dangerous when it comes to something as important as suicide.
Then what do you propose to do in order to test the AE?

autumnal

Illuminated
Feb 5, 2020
Then what do you propose to do in order to test the AE?
You don't need to test an antiemetic for its antiemetic properties, as long as you are taking one recommended in the SN guides and at the correct dosage.

With some of the antiemetics, you may wish to test them for the separate purpose of determining your likelihood and severity of extrapyramidal side effects (EPS). This is a topic you can search for to find information.

Jul 3, 2020

Everybody keeps mentioning PPH, but I never see them give the full name of it or provide a link to it and since I’m new here, I have no idea what that is... I read stan’s guide too, although he doesnt give a specific dosage of risperidone unless I skipped over something