[Discussion] How do you know when you've had enough?

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

S

Straken

May 3, 2020
I can't go on much longer like this. I have alot going for me. But absolutely no one realises how much pain i'm in. Or if they do they don't care. My dad has an idea(bless he's soul) but he is 73 and won't be around much longer. I dont even want to visit him too much because I know he sees my suffering and therefore suffers himself. I think of waiting for him to pass away but by then my son would be close to he's teens and then my act would destroy he's life too. I don't have a reliable method yet even though im on this site every night before bed. Everything besides hanging is too difficult to obtain and im too chicken for hanging. There's no 100% certain jumping spots any longer as the most popular bridge got fenced. Im too chicken for hanging and dont have a place to do it anyway(my luck that my apartment has no reliable ligature for full suspension, like wtf)

I

I screwed up

Master
Sep 11, 2019
I can't go on much longer like this. I have alot going for me. But absolutely no one realises how much pain i'm in. Or if they do they don't care. My dad has an idea(bless he's soul) but he is 73 and won't be around much longer. I dont even want to visit him too much because I know he sees my suffering and therefore suffers himself. I think of waiting for him to pass away but by then my son would be close to he's teens and then my act would destroy he's life too. I don't have a reliable method yet even though im on this site every night before bed. Everything besides hanging is too difficult to obtain and im too chicken for hanging. There's no 100% certain jumping spots any longer as the most popular bridge got fenced. Im too chicken for hanging and dont have a place to do it anyway(my luck that my apartment has no reliable ligature for full suspension, like wtf)
This is exactly my situation ... Including the correct ages of my parents and my son. Although majority of people in my country ctb by hanging , I m gutless to try it. I am planning SN now , but not yet procured it yet.

M

Meowkin

Veteran
May 6, 2020
You could try the CO method with charcoal. You can get more info on the CO thread and if you google jessica choi yuk chun.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F How do you convince a sensitive person that it wasn't their fault? Suicide Discussion 1
W How do you be brave Suicide Discussion 8
S how many helium balloons in a car so u can get asphyxia ? Suicide Discussion 8
_Minsk [Venting] How is it even possible to get out of this swamp if there's nothing else? Suicide Discussion 2
tmcglone25 How long does SN take to work? Suicide Discussion 2
TheSoulless [Venting] How am I supposed to enjoy life again? Suicide Discussion 5
Stevenstevensteven How fucked up am i? Suicide Discussion 16
eiyuu [Discussion] How do you know? Suicide Discussion 15
TimeToBiteTheDust "Life is beautiful no matter how hard it is" Suicide Discussion 44
S Can’t believe this is how I’m spending my 20th birthday Suicide Discussion 16
aliceinwonderland How Much N do you need depending on your weight? Suicide Discussion 5
catsarecool How to protect my loved ones from the pain? Suicide Discussion 3
E How long have you wanted to CTB? Suicide Discussion 36
iDieUDie80 [Help] How to overcome the fear of post-existence/post-consciousness? Suicide Discussion 19
W How Can I Do This to My Parents? Suicide Discussion 16
overwhelming [Discussion] How does one successfully hide their depression? Suicide Discussion 6
anonymousapple [Help] How long can Metoclopramide be stored safely? Suicide Discussion 2
J [Help] How to prepare before i CTB? Suicide Discussion 4
Finally_Free [Discussion] How to deal with the perspective of people who love us being traumatized by we CTBing? Suicide Discussion 9
J How to ensure medics won’t “save” you after a suicide attempt Suicide Discussion 23
rhiino Who lost a loved one to suicide / how has it affected you? Suicide Discussion 13
E How do i get N from A? Suicide Discussion 2
B How long will sn last if I order it Suicide Discussion 9
anonymousapple How effective is Risperidone in SN method? Suicide Discussion 14
Finally_Free [Help] How to calibrate a cheap precision scale for SN method? Suicide Discussion 0
TimeToBiteTheDust [Venting] Pisces the most depressive? How many here? Suicide Discussion 26
H How can I numb physical pain so I could ctb through cutting ? Suicide Discussion 6
A [Help] How early do you think I could ctb at a hotel without getting caught? Suicide Discussion 6
Close_to_freedom Without distractions how are you able to live? Suicide Discussion 0
Close_to_freedom What are your current distractions and how much longer do you think they’ll distract you? Suicide Discussion 20
Q How do I kill myself Suicide Discussion 14
_Minsk [Discussion] how long has it been going like this?.. Suicide Discussion 9
KuRsAnI [Method] How necessary is an antiemetic for the SN method? Suicide Discussion 10
Iwouldratherdie How to pay for a hotel at checkout? Suicide Discussion 28
B How can you access dark web? Suicide Discussion 6
I [Venting] how to take xanax properly ? Suicide Discussion 4
WarRunner [Discussion] How painful would be a neck slice be? Suicide Discussion 3
pentobarbitaldreams (SN) How do dopamine blockers prevent you from vomiting Suicide Discussion 3
Close_to_freedom How would people describe you after your death? Suicide Discussion 59
K How Will You Prepare? Suicide Discussion 15
pentobarbitaldreams How long do I have from opening/mixing the SN until it gets less effective? Suicide Discussion 14
B I don't know how and what to do... Suicide Discussion 3
B How to push past survival instinct Suicide Discussion 15
Sad_Autistic_boy_101 [Discussion] How do you deal with still being here? Suicide Discussion 44
C [Method] inert gas asphyxiation - how to Suicide Discussion 3
Iwouldratherdie How many tea spoons of sn? Suicide Discussion 10
J How many people on here do you think have actually committed suicide? Suicide Discussion 37
Close_to_freedom How exactly would witnesses to a jumping death be screwed up mentally? Suicide Discussion 5
L [Discussion] How to kill that hopeful part of you? Suicide Discussion 9
glittergore I don't know how to deal with the inherent powerlessness of living. Suicide Discussion 3