How do I kill myself

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

Q

qwerty123

Jun 29, 2020
I need to kill myself tonight.
I hate everything. I do not enjoy or like anything.
Everything fucking sucks and I just want everything to fucking die.
There are no sn sellers in canada.
I have tried partial but I cant get it to work because im to fucking stupid i guess.
My entire family doesn't want to be around me, I don't blame them in the slightest. I am a bitch to be around.
I have to find a new place to live but I don't have enough money and I don't care enough to do anything about it.

What do I do?

I have tried partial but I cant get it to work because im to fucking stupid i guess.
My entire family doesn't want to be around me, I don't blame them in the slightest. I am a bitch to be around.
I have to find a new place to live but I don't have enough money and I don't care enough to do anything about it.

What do I do?
I'm thinkin I might just have to slice my carotid artery. Despite the pain it seems like the only way.

Last edited:
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

I almost always edit my posts.
Jan 11, 2020
I want you to know I recognize your suffering, I have compassion for you, and I sincerely wish for your well-being. You're going through tough things, I acknowledge and honor that, and you. Everything I say here comes from that.

According to site rules, you can't ask for encouragement or methods to ctb, and we can't tell you how to kill yourself or encourage you to do so. It's your choice to act on, and there are resources and information to help you with that. It takes time to plan if one wants to ensure success in acting on their choice. I'd suggest re-reading the Rules and FAQ, not just for what's not allowed on the forum, but cautioning about impulsivity, even though it may not be what you want to hear, it's good advice. And it may help to discharge some of the anxiety and immediacy to talk here about what you're going through, lots of folks are willing to listen and offer the support that they can.

For methods, I suggest the pinned Resources Compilation, which is listed at top of the main suicide discussion page next to the Rules and FAQ. There's a lot of good info there. Please don't blame yourself about partial, it's more likely a matter of physiology; my cartoids are buried too deep or I'd have been dead by that method months ago. Many people every week post about their frustration with the method. If one can do it, it is quick and peaceful, but unfortunately not everyone can.

Q

qwerty123

Jun 29, 2020
Dont slice yourself, you could fail. Its nasty

There is many more ways to die, stick around a bit and research. Were here if you got questions or want to talk
How in the hell could I fail? I live alone so no one would notice me for a while. The pain would be shocking and excruciating only for a second and then I would go numb to it just like everything else. If it clots then I dig in deeper. Is there really no other way?

A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
Philippines / Croatia
How in the hell could I fail? I live alone so no one would notice me for a while. The pain would be shocking and excruciating only for a second and then I would go numb to it just like everything else. If it clots then I dig in deeper. Is there really no other way?
It could take hours if you miss. Dont ask how i know. Theres better ways

S

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
It could take hours if you miss. Dont ask how i know. Theres better ways
This. Plus I have huge scars,my left ear and lower left side of my face has lost all feeling for my efforts. ETA: Oh yeah,forgot to mention - sliced into my thyroid on another attempt.
That said,people have managed to do it on occasion.

Last edited:
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
Philippines / Croatia
Oh,I sliced and sliced,then sliced some more. Little did I know how close I'd been to liberating myself.
I sort of second guessed the situation and convinced myself it was a fail.
The closest ive been to succesfull dieing from slices was only on accidental cuts. Almost got myself 3 times

Whatever is on purpose, doesnt seem to work.

• Love
Reactions: Saed
Q

qwerty123

Jun 29, 2020

What do I do?

I'm thinkin I might just have to slice my carotid artery. Despite the pain it seems like the only way.
that was the most excruciating experience of my life. I found a rope and tied it around my neck but it got to tight around my esophagus and natural reflex kicked in making me try to get it off but it only made it tighter. the noises i was making were just horrible. i grabbed the closest thing to me which was my razor, i just kept cutting and cutting trying to get the rope off until it finally came off along with a lot of my skin. the worst part is... im still fucking alive.

S

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
Would you like to tell us what has thrown you into this state of turmoil and urgency?
I'm glad you're relatively unscathed,though traumatised by tha attempt.

Reactions: autumnal
Q

qwerty123

Jun 29, 2020
Would you like to tell us what has thrown you into this state of turmoil and urgency?
I'm glad you're relatively unscathed,though traumatised by tha attempt.
i have no where to live. i have no will to live. i have no motivation, no happiness. only hatred. i hate everything. im a disappointment. im disgusting, poor hygiene. i literally do not care about a single fucking thing on this entire planet. not one thing interests me. i have 0 emotions. i never cry, never laugh, never anything. im nothing. im a shell of a human. there is no point in living. we are all slaves without even fucking realizing it and it pisses me off how utterly stupid people can be. so ignorant and helpless. its god damn pathetic. if i were to change one thing it would be to enforce suffering upon all that inflicts suffering to others. they must learn or die. there is no point in having them around. same with me. im useless without a massive revolution that will never happen. we will all continue to be fed the lies of the "authority" and give them all of our power. fuck this shitty planet and everything that has to do with it. we had so much potential and now its all gone.

E

ebt88

Veteran
Jun 11, 2020
Sorry to hear that. It's not that easy to die without a proper method.

As others said it's better to research a roll before. Some people manage to chock at the bathtub with alcohol and pills. Not very reliable though

D

DashingDavid

Jun 29, 2020
no. As you lose blood it will be harder to breath. You will suffer from loss of blood. I had a small wound on my stomach that was bleeding and it was not pleasant

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L [Discussion] How to kill that hopeful part of you? Suicide Discussion 9
F How do you convince a sensitive person that it wasn't their fault? Suicide Discussion 1
W How do you be brave Suicide Discussion 8
S how many helium balloons in a car so u can get asphyxia ? Suicide Discussion 8
_Minsk [Venting] How is it even possible to get out of this swamp if there's nothing else? Suicide Discussion 2
tmcglone25 How long does SN take to work? Suicide Discussion 2
TheSoulless [Venting] How am I supposed to enjoy life again? Suicide Discussion 5
Stevenstevensteven How fucked up am i? Suicide Discussion 16
eiyuu [Discussion] How do you know? Suicide Discussion 15
TimeToBiteTheDust "Life is beautiful no matter how hard it is" Suicide Discussion 44
S Can’t believe this is how I’m spending my 20th birthday Suicide Discussion 16
aliceinwonderland How Much N do you need depending on your weight? Suicide Discussion 5
catsarecool How to protect my loved ones from the pain? Suicide Discussion 3
E How long have you wanted to CTB? Suicide Discussion 36
iDieUDie80 [Help] How to overcome the fear of post-existence/post-consciousness? Suicide Discussion 19
W How Can I Do This to My Parents? Suicide Discussion 16
overwhelming [Discussion] How does one successfully hide their depression? Suicide Discussion 6
anonymousapple [Help] How long can Metoclopramide be stored safely? Suicide Discussion 2
J [Help] How to prepare before i CTB? Suicide Discussion 4
Finally_Free [Discussion] How to deal with the perspective of people who love us being traumatized by we CTBing? Suicide Discussion 9
J How to ensure medics won’t “save” you after a suicide attempt Suicide Discussion 23
rhiino Who lost a loved one to suicide / how has it affected you? Suicide Discussion 13
E How do i get N from A? Suicide Discussion 2
B How long will sn last if I order it Suicide Discussion 9
anonymousapple How effective is Risperidone in SN method? Suicide Discussion 14
Finally_Free [Help] How to calibrate a cheap precision scale for SN method? Suicide Discussion 0
TimeToBiteTheDust [Venting] Pisces the most depressive? How many here? Suicide Discussion 26
H How can I numb physical pain so I could ctb through cutting ? Suicide Discussion 6
A [Help] How early do you think I could ctb at a hotel without getting caught? Suicide Discussion 6
Close_to_freedom Without distractions how are you able to live? Suicide Discussion 0
Close_to_freedom What are your current distractions and how much longer do you think they’ll distract you? Suicide Discussion 20
_Minsk [Discussion] how long has it been going like this?.. Suicide Discussion 9
KuRsAnI [Method] How necessary is an antiemetic for the SN method? Suicide Discussion 10
S [Discussion] How do you know when you've had enough? Suicide Discussion 3
Iwouldratherdie How to pay for a hotel at checkout? Suicide Discussion 28
B How can you access dark web? Suicide Discussion 6
I [Venting] how to take xanax properly ? Suicide Discussion 4
WarRunner [Discussion] How painful would be a neck slice be? Suicide Discussion 3
pentobarbitaldreams (SN) How do dopamine blockers prevent you from vomiting Suicide Discussion 3
Close_to_freedom How would people describe you after your death? Suicide Discussion 59
K How Will You Prepare? Suicide Discussion 15
pentobarbitaldreams How long do I have from opening/mixing the SN until it gets less effective? Suicide Discussion 14
B I don't know how and what to do... Suicide Discussion 3
B How to push past survival instinct Suicide Discussion 15
Sad_Autistic_boy_101 [Discussion] How do you deal with still being here? Suicide Discussion 44
C [Method] inert gas asphyxiation - how to Suicide Discussion 3
Iwouldratherdie How many tea spoons of sn? Suicide Discussion 10
J How many people on here do you think have actually committed suicide? Suicide Discussion 37
Close_to_freedom How exactly would witnesses to a jumping death be screwed up mentally? Suicide Discussion 5
glittergore I don't know how to deal with the inherent powerlessness of living. Suicide Discussion 3