Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

How are some of you able to post so much?

Jellyfish42

Jellyfish42

-
Don't take it so seriously? You don't have to be perfect with your responses. You just chime in when you know a little about the topic and get the discussion going.

You make it sound like there are 300 IQ geniuses on here carefully crafting the perfect response to every post/question/discussion.

Another thing to consider is your own clarity. Being suicidal people can be facing tunnel vision and can't think as clearly to form responses to things. Followed with indecision, brain fog, yada yada.

Last edited:
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Right? I'm over here just saying stupid shit most of the time because it's so hard to think and get my thoughts organized anymore. It's like the only time I can express myself is when I'm angry. Meanwhile other people are writing amazing well thought out responses, responses full of compassion while mine are self centered.

It's not worth it to compare yourself to others. All it'll do is make you a jerk with a big ego or crush your self esteem. But I'm a hypocrite and do it all the time.
Another thing to consider is your own clarity. Being suicidal people can be facing tunnel vision and can't think as clearly to form responses to things. Followed with indecision, brain fog, yada yada.
Personal clarity is a big one. Thanks for pointing it out, mate.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

"So if you love me let me go" -snuff
I wish I knew. I just kinda see something that interests me and then my brain comes up with a response. Of course being opinionated probably helps that.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Ohhh I wish I could browse this site at work. But we get in trouble if we have our phones out :meh:
Most places are like that, even my work, but it's not really enforced here. Plus I'm the manager so I can get away with alot more :))

XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Have you been an active member of a forum before? When I first joined an online community I was shy and wondered the same thing you do.

Practice, I guess, is the key. The more you post, the easier it gets. Words and ideas flow when you stop second guessing yourself.

The best part about this community is that everyone knows pain and that makes it all right to not be perfect.

Welcome & see you around!

T

TiredOfCoping

Veteran
I hardly write because I feel like someone else has already said what I would have said. If I do write, it usually takes me hours trying to make it concise, coherent, and complete. And then I end up deleting it.

But it's good to hear that people seem okay with something I compose not being sent to an editor for proofreading and then peer-reviewed before publishing. And hey, there's no downvote button!

W

worried_to_death

Nothing wrong with just browsing and reading either. Or with not knowing what to say.
Half the stuff I've posted is probably worthless, but who really cares. Got nothing to lose anymore.

I guess some just like posting and responding to things and letting others know what they think.
The good thing about this forum is that most users are nonjudgmental and understanding, because they know that others are going through hard times.

Blank Dreamer

Blank Dreamer

Seeker of Dreams
Some people are just not afraid to speak their mind. I don't think most people on forums have posts that are detailed, lengthy and what not all the time. Some posts I've seen only consists of a single sentence or just a single word.

Before I use to worry and even be embarrassed to post on a forum. Being an introvert myself doesn't help in that regard too much. I guess you need some confidence (or not even care) to post whatever you want. Perhaps some people have more experiences that can be shared over other people. Just be yourself, that's all anyone can ask of you. Nobody won't judge you. :hug:

Underscore

Underscore

King of Doomsday Scenarios
I think too much and can't shut my mind up.
I'm also more or less alone and have little interaction with others.
And I'm a smart-arse know-it-all (I just typed that cuz I like using hyphens) :blarg:
I think posting as little or as much is fine as long as you don't actively try to cause offence.

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
I have many posts but most of them are just like this. I don't know how people flesh out huge essays about things not even relating to them. I think they're better than they realize

LonelyNick

LonelyNick

They/Them, He/Him
Hyperactive brain (Yay ADHD) and boredom. My job is very slow and O don't have friends so I spend all my time here

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
I Discussion How is mental health viewed and handled in your country and in your experience? Offtopic 7
S Can anyone put the screen back how it was Offtopic 4
B how do the mods know.. Offtopic 3