Heroine Overdose VS Argon gas

• Thread starter MaisieWilliamsLover
  • Start date
  • Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

MaisieWilliamsLover

MaisieWilliamsLover

Jun 27, 2020
These are the two methods I have easy access to. I also own a shotgun and several handguns but prefer to go quietly without blood, brains, and itty bitty pieces of skull shot all over. I mean no big deal.to me but I live on top of a nursing home so people that I work with are going to find me in my apartment. What method is best?

autumnal

autumnal

Illuminated
Feb 5, 2020
Australia
These are the two methods I have easy access to. I also own a shotgun and several handguns but prefer to go quietly without blood, brains, and itty bitty pieces of skull shot all over. I mean no big deal.to me but I live on top of a nursing home so people that I work with are going to find me in my apartment. What method is best?
I believe there are guides/megathreads on each of these methods.

Reactions: goblinsinmyhead
A

Aap

Arcanist
Apr 26, 2020
Define best? If you are familiar with H and Argon, then the two are easily combined.

Reactions: autumnal
MaisieWilliamsLover

MaisieWilliamsLover

Jun 27, 2020
I believe there are guides/megathreads on each of these methods.

I dont need a guide. I have read them and know. I want to know what people think is best?
Heroine Overdose. Not helium

MaisieWilliamsLover

MaisieWilliamsLover

Jun 27, 2020
I'm not messing with helium because I dont trust manufacturers to not adulterate the helium with oxygen.
It seems a heroine Overdose would be the most preferable method but hardly anyone does.

I

itsromz

Jun 10, 2020
i have been through a fentanyl overdose , and from what i have read on here its very similiar to sn, overdosing is such a weird experience i wouldn't wish it on anyone, i remember i had snorted some fent, and then i went about my business browsing the internet, all of a sudden i was staring at the screen, but i lost all of my motorskills , i couldn't think at all, it was like i was a vegetable for a brief moment, and then i lost all awareness, my grandma had just come home , and i was making so much noise gasping for air , that everybody in the house heard me , and dialed 9-11 in time to rescue me somehow...

the worst part about fentanyl is that i never even got high, i got 0 pleasure out of it, it only gave me motion sickness , the few times i did it prior to overdosing..

Last edited:
  • Aw..
Reactions: _Minsk