[Help] Has Shallow Water Blackout worked for anyone?

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. We do not encourage nor aid suicide, and the information offered here is for educational purposes only. For more information visit our FAQ.
    If you are in need of immediate help, consider calling the Samaritan's hotline: (877) 870-4673. Be aware they may call emergency services if they believe you are at imminent risk of death.
    You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".
C

Coolchicka

Jul 20, 2018
I was wondering if y'all heard of anyone dying from this method whether it be on the news or on this forum. I don't have many options available as I live in a third world country with my parents and relatives are always watching over me.

This is the easiest and most reliable method for me, so I was wondering what your thoughts of it are.

WolfgangA

WolfgangA

Devil’s Advocate
Apr 9, 2019
Trance
It may seem easy and reliable but truth is for most people, its rather difficult to pull off. Simply put the complexities involved in this method makes it rather unreliable.

Reactions: Coolchicka
C

Coolchicka

Jul 20, 2018
BUMP. Someone please help me with this. This is pretty much the only option I have.

I

intens

Apr 27, 2019
I don't know. But you should probably try hyperventilating without being in water first to see how you react to it. But yeah - this is also my only method.
But wishing you the very best

C

Coolchicka

Jul 20, 2018
I don't know. But you should probably try hyperventilating without being in water first to see how you react to it. But yeah - this is also my only method.
But wishing you the very best
Thank you. Same to you. Message me sometime if you want to talk.

L

Longman

Jan 9, 2019
There was one blog (Kefka Ponders) about SWB.

DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

Still searching
Jun 18, 2019
Michigan
Looks like the easiest way is to hyperventilate while in a few feet of water while crouching, then after a minute or two of hyperventilating when you start to feel light headed and dizzy stand up suddenly. You should pass out and fall into the water, and that'll be that. If you don't pass out, then you need to hyperventilate for longer or do it faster.

Just make sure you're in a quiet place where you won't be found for at least an hour. If there are lifeguards or people nearby they can get you medical aid quickly enough to save you.

While hyperventilating isn't exactly fun, it isn't what I'd call painful. So this should be a pretty quick and painless method.

Last edited:
C

Coolchicka

Jul 20, 2018
Looks like the easiest way is to hyperventilate while in a few feet of water while crouching, then after a minute or two of hyperventilating when you start to feel light headed and dizzy stand up suddenly. You should pass out and fall into the water, and that'll be that. If you don't pass out, then you need to hyperventilate for longer or do it faster.

Just make sure you're in a quiet place where you won't be found for at least an hour. If there are lifeguards or people nearby they can get you medical aid quickly enough to save you.

While hyperventilating isn't exactly fun, it isn't what I'd call painful. So this should be a pretty quick and painless method.
I can't go to a body of water because my parents and relatives are constantly watching over me. The most I have is a bucket. Would that work?

T

thisplaceisaprison

Mar 20, 2019
I can't go to a body of water because my parents and relatives are constantly watching over me. The most I have is a bucket. Would that work?
I was thinking about trying this method in a tub. I don’t think a bucket would work because if you convulse you’ll knock it over most likely.

DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

Still searching
Jun 18, 2019
Michigan
I don't think a bucket will work, because you'd have to pass out in such a way that your nose and mouth would be underwater. You'd just wake up wet with a knocked over bucket I think.

A bathtub or Jacuzzi probably wouldn't work for the same reason unless it was big enough to fall in and have your head end up underwater, and falling would probably make a loud noise that would alert people nearby that something was going on.

Dreamcolleger

Dreamcolleger

Taking back what's mine
Apr 26, 2019
Jesus dude, a bucket? That's on the same as level killing two men with a pencil like John Wick.

C

Coolchicka

Jul 20, 2018
I don't think a bucket will work, because you'd have to pass out in such a way that your nose and mouth would be underwater. You'd just wake up wet with a knocked over bucket I think.

A bathtub or Jacuzzi probably wouldn't work for the same reason unless it was big enough to fall in and have your head end up underwater, and falling would probably make a loud noise that would alert people nearby that something was going on.
Okay, thank you.
Jesus dude, a bucket? That's on the same as level killing two men with a pencil like John Wick.
Bro I live the rural part of a third world country. Lmk if you have any other ideas. haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)