Has Anyone Actually Received N from A Lately?

O

ob600

Reaction score
I don't seem to be able to find anyone on here who has received N from A since 2018. The people who have ordered recently say it was either seized or that they are yet to receive tracking. Is there something up?

Captive of Mind

Captive of Mind

Memento mori
Reaction score
I know a bunch of people who have received N from A and I'm surprised you haven't seen posts about this. He has been extremely reliable.

oono

oono

Reaction score
Does A offer a return of the parcel in the event of seizure?

Nymph

Nymph

non-binary, they/them
Reaction score
There have been a few posts of ppl actually flexing that they have N... idk if they were trolls or not but I guess-yea, some ppl here have gotten N lately

O

ob600

Reaction score
I know a bunch of people who have received N from A and I'm surprised you haven't seen posts about this. He has been extremely reliable.
Ok. Haven't found any recent ones.

pen

pen

it's A non Getting Down socializing situation
Reaction score
There have been a few posts of ppl actually flexing that they have N... idk if they were trolls or not but I guess-yea, some ppl here have gotten N lately
me again

And why don't they PM anyone A'email?

Bye

Last edited:
O

ob600

Reaction score
me again

And why don't they PM anyone A'email?

Bye
yeah, I think they're trolls. I haven't found a confirmed recent recipient. but if I'm wrong please let me know. I want to confirm before I make the order.

greyhound

greyhound

Student
Reaction score
I heard from someone who received it from A to the US with no issues in the last couple of weeks.

O

ob600

Reaction score
I heard from someone who received it from A to the US with no issues in the last couple of weeks.
every account is secondhand. "I heard from someone who got it." I haven't been able to find someone who has said they themselves got it, so I'm a little reluctant to shell out that much money just yet

Last edited:
nowhere2befound

nowhere2befound

Reaction score
Who is A? Do you mean amazon or someone from this forum

Uncle Donk

Uncle Donk

I tried. I really did.
Reaction score
There's always inherit risk that customs will seize the package. If you can't afford to take that risk then don't buy from A. It all comes down to Risk vs reward

T

TooMuchToBear

Reaction score
Dumb question but are you guys ordering with your regular e-mail address or did you proceed otherwise ?

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Illuminated
Reaction score
"I heard from someone who got it." I haven't been able to find someone who has said they themselves got it, so I'm a little reluctant to shell out that much money just yet
There was someone named Kruger who got it in UK and now she has used it and apparently is gone. Also someone in usa got it. Sorry I'm secondhand information.

oono

oono

Reaction score
I honestly think A is fair, I would just like to know what options they offer in the event of a seizure. I will contact him soon to find out ...

J

Johnjohn1

Reaction score
Do You mean a seizure after drinking nembutal?
My package from A is in my country, I can’t believe it! I was out when they tried to deliver it but they will try again tomorrow so I’ll make sure I’m at home
Glad to hear you are going to possibly receive your package of nembutal! I received my package in my country a. bout 10 days after I placed the order. And that was during the holiday season

T

thes

Reaction score
I wonder if the reason it didn’t get seized by customs is because of maybe reduced number of staff during this time so they won’t have enough people to check packages

Uncle Donk

Uncle Donk

I tried. I really did.
Reaction score
I feel a serious case of FOMO at the moment.

readytogo

readytogo

Wizard
Reaction score
I honestly think A is fair, I would just like to know what options they offer in the event of a seizure. I will contact him soon to find out ...
A offer's to replace at reduced price.

Uncle Donk

Uncle Donk

I tried. I really did.
Reaction score
missing out on N?

yeah...seems like more people are getting their N these days. maybe authorities are too busy with other shit going on. ie COVID

Nymph

Nymph

non-binary, they/them
Reaction score
yeah...seems like more people are getting their N these days. maybe authorities are too busy with other shit going on. ie COVID
yeah i feel the same, but i do think few certain ppl r trolls and dont actually have it lol but yeah i still wish i had the money for it

Uncle Donk

Uncle Donk

I tried. I really did.
Reaction score
Can someone DM me and give me more details please?

For starters, read this thread:

L

Lancellottix

Mind stopped working
Reaction score
Can anyone send me details of How to get in touch with A?