Has anybody ever travelled to Mexico and ordered N from A in Mexico?

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

ihatepain

ihatepain

I never wanted to be born.
Mar 24, 2019
Has anyone ever travelled to Mexico just to order N from A there? If this is done, is there a 100% success rate for the delivery since it will not have to go through customs and also since N is legal in Mexico?

ihatepain

ihatepain

Mar 24, 2019
A doesn't sell in Mexico. Also N is not a legal substance and whoever said that is lying. It is a controlled substance and as such it needs a prescription from a veterinary.
Which country is the safest to have A deliver N to?

Blackjack

Blackjack

I’ll be watching...
Aug 6, 2019
Has anyone ever travelled to Mexico just to order N from A there? If this is done, is there a 100% success rate for the delivery since it will not have to go through customs and also since N is legal in Mexico?
As I mentioned to you via PM, there is a member here from Colombia who just within the last week purchased liquid veterinary Nembutal there, on the cheap to boot. That’s the place to travel if you’re looking to make a trip.

ihatepain

ihatepain

Mar 24, 2019
As I mentioned to you via PM, there is a member here from Colombia who just within the last week purchased liquid veterinary Nembutal there, on the cheap to boot. That’s the place to travel if you’re looking to make a trip.
But how do you know that person is telling the truth? I don't want to travel all the way there and end up disappointed :(

Blackjack

Blackjack

I’ll be watching...
Aug 6, 2019
But how do you know that person is telling the truth? I don't want to travel all the way there and end up disappointed :(
Trust but verify is all I can tell you. You want guarantees in all of your posts, and it’s just not gonna happen. No one here can guarantee you anything.

Reactions: ihatepain
ihatepain

ihatepain

Mar 24, 2019
Trust but verify is all I can tell you. You want guarantees in all of your posts, and it’s just not gonna happen. No one here can guarantee you anything.
True.