Has anybody ever travelled to Mexico and ordered N from A in Mexico?

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. We do not encourage or aid suicide, the information offered is for educational purposes only. For more information read our FAQ.
    For immediate help, consider calling the Samaritan's hotline: (877) 870-4673. Be aware they may call emergency services if they believe you are at imminent risk of death. We also have a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.
    You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".
ihatepain

ihatepain

I never wanted to be born.
Mar 24, 2019
Has anyone ever travelled to Mexico just to order N from A there? If this is done, is there a 100% success rate for the delivery since it will not have to go through customs and also since N is legal in Mexico?

Alchemist

Alchemist

Mod
Apr 3, 2019
Hell
A doesn't sell in Mexico. Also N is not a legal substance and whoever said that is lying. It is a controlled substance and as such it needs a prescription from a veterinary.

Reactions: ihatepain
ihatepain

ihatepain

Mar 24, 2019
A doesn't sell in Mexico. Also N is not a legal substance and whoever said that is lying. It is a controlled substance and as such it needs a prescription from a veterinary.
Which country is the safest to have A deliver N to?

Blackjack

Blackjack

I’ll be watching...
Has anyone ever travelled to Mexico just to order N from A there? If this is done, is there a 100% success rate for the delivery since it will not have to go through customs and also since N is legal in Mexico?
As I mentioned to you via PM, there is a member here from Colombia who just within the last week purchased liquid veterinary Nembutal there, on the cheap to boot. That’s the place to travel if you’re looking to make a trip.

Reactions: RavenBourne
ihatepain

ihatepain

Mar 24, 2019
As I mentioned to you via PM, there is a member here from Colombia who just within the last week purchased liquid veterinary Nembutal there, on the cheap to boot. That’s the place to travel if you’re looking to make a trip.
But how do you know that person is telling the truth? I don't want to travel all the way there and end up disappointed :(

ihatepain

ihatepain

Mar 24, 2019
Trust but verify is all I can tell you. You want guarantees in all of your posts, and it’s just not gonna happen. No one here can guarantee you anything.
True.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)