Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Method hanging video

FarAcrossTheWater

FarAcrossTheWater

I'm surprised since don't you need much more of a distance to crack a neck and make it painless?

TimeToBiteTheDust

TimeToBiteTheDust

It's OK not to be OK.
Nooooo.... is that true? I can’t watch.
Yes. I saw this some months ago. This one has no sound but I could hear her children screaming first time I watched it.

Sampervivum

Sampervivum

Does it really work with the rope in that sens? I mean, on the back of your neck instead of the throat?

W

worried_to_death

Illuminated
Yes. Sites with this kind of videos have lots of stupid comments. Dark humour and lack of empathy.
It seems to go beyond that sometimes.
Sometimes people say things on those kinds of sites which make me wonder if they're actually criminally insane psychopaths.

The anonymity of the internet reveals the real truth about human nature.

honor lover

honor lover

honor duty family
i think they comment like that cuz they were abused when they were kids maybe im wrong but this make a litle bit sense to me

Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Wise
Has she truly died? Yeah, she can clearly breath, but death by hanging should be caused by ceasing the flow of oxigenated blood to the brain by closing the arteries in the neck. I just can't see whether that knot she made was enough for that or not.

LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Swiss gay, exist until October 4th, PM me
Does it really work with the rope in that sens? I mean, on the back of your neck instead of the throat?
Of course, why not? The arteries are on the sides of the neck.
Has she truly died? Yeah, she can clearly breath, but death by hanging should be caused by ceasing the flow of oxigenated blood to the brain by closing the arteries in the neck. I just can't see whether that knot she made was enough for that or not.
I don't quite understand what you mean by that. She interrupted the blood flow to the brain in an exemplary manner.

And yes, she died. In the video you can see the typical outcome with the corresponding reactions of the body.
for people wondering how to hang the right way this video is very helpfull i think because of the way she did it it seems painless
The hanging itself was certainly well done, but the preparation was rather terrible. I guess it was a short act.

It is also better to choose the suspension point.
Although I've already seen a few examples where a ceiling fan has been used, none of them will be as firmly attached

Last edited:
Leshen

Leshen

It looks like she passed out quickly and overall it was a pretty peaceful death. It's quite fascinating really - all you need is to do is commit and gravity does the rest, probably the closest thing to "flipping the switch" that we have..

I wish more "normal" people would watch this and stop spreading absolute nonsense about this method.

Bauhaus

Bauhaus

Veteran
Of course, why not? The arteries are on the sides of the neck.

I don't quite understand what you mean by that. She interrupted the blood flow to the brain in an exemplary manner.

And yes, she died. In the video you can see the typical outcome with the corresponding reactions of the body.

The hanging itself was certainly well done, but the preparation was rather terrible. I guess it was a short act.

It is also better to choose the suspension point.
Although I've already seen a few examples where a ceiling fan has been used, none of them will be as firmly attached
I'm confused, I thought the carotid arteries are in the front of your throat, sideways of your windpipe. While the jugular veins are on the sides of your neck.
If the knot is in the front, then there will be no pressure on the carotid arteries. I'm surprised she actually lost consciousness (but did she actually die ?).

AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Most people need to watch a video like this. There is no hesitation or overthinking. She just did it and succeeded with what she wanted to do.
This is why I say that full suspension hanging is the way to go and not partial. Partial is simply giving yourself a way out.

Last edited:
Vorty27

Vorty27

One way or the other
Oh wow, thank you for this, @honor lover!
Not a fan of watching people die like that, but it does share some information with the method in mind regardless.

LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

I'm confused, I thought the carotid arteries are in the front of your throat, sideways of your windpipe. While the jugular veins are on the sides of your neck.
If the knot is in the front, then there will be no pressure on the carotid arteries. I'm surprised she actually lost consciousness (but did she actually die ?).

220px-Gray513.png

shinkansen

shinkansen

life is pain
with full suspension there is so much pressure on the neck that the position of the knot is irrelevant: many people have hanged themselves with the knot on the left / right side of the neck.

Leshen

Leshen

Most people need to watch a video like this. There is no hesitation or overthinking. She just did it and succeeded with what she wanted to do.
This is why I say that full suspension hanging is the way to go and not partial. Partial is simply giving yourself a way out.
I agree.
She really wanted to die and was focused on succeeding, not "finding the sweet spot" or some shit, simple as that.

LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

You are absolutely right, she showed absolute determination and didn't hesitate for a second. I don't think I've seen it like this before.

In any case, full is easier than partial. But full is not always possible, there is only partial hanging.

Often people are also afraid of being full hanging up because they are simply wrongly informed. They often believe that one has to suffocate in agony while full hanging. Hanging fully is usually more pleasant than partially

Last edited:
Apathy

Apathy

So I read up on it and suspend hanging can take up to 5 mins before one actually dies. While on the other hand drop hanging seems to be the more efficient way to go. Plus it's less painless, and has a higher success rate.