Hail skaton please share skating or any phisical or flow art video.

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
Skateboarding was my first true love. Spent over 10 years street skating, I miss it nearly every day. Getting too old for the constant injuries unfortunately.

~~~GROOVY~~~
you just know its gonna be a banger if it starts with a skate scene..

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: enjolras and Oyoy
enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
Omg, where did you make me land ?

The best dancing is the one which is personal. You just need to feel it sister, then it broadcasts...

~~~GROOVY~~~
you just know its gonna be a banger if it starts with a skate scene..
I remember this movie, well not clearly, like a 1 scene flashback (party kids). Cheers

Skate fan here : the discipline left me with 2 shitty scars (very not good at it, makes sense lol)

Here is a GIFTED kid from my youth hometown (Geneva). Hyper inspired tricks. Ala Rod Mullen. Rad style!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Oyoy and K-O
enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
S.K.A.T.E

71CD687C-61AA-4A2B-87E8-71525B565116.jpeg

Vade retro satanas to Buffon’s sexiness. Nora is hardcore, coolest attitude, gooffey ...wears clothes from the seventies. She rips it.

Last edited:
enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
Did you know the Krump ?

A break in style in a secret meeting atmosphere at the Fight Club ^^ Hyper street dance with an unusual aspect. These quasi-infants show an undeniable demonstrative talent. Long live the expression.

In a way, it‘s better that they externalize their overflow rather than terrorize their parents :ahhha:

• Love
Reactions: Oyoy
enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
Human chimpazee (pictures shot at my home country: “too much nature”)

enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
A past pro skater now builds guitars from skate decks as ply wood material. Sick concept !

enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
Casual “everyday people” style, massive envy :heart: What is my life atm pfft Fast forward me to winter time !

@K-O > ”Don’t call me nice again. Go fuck yourself” :wink:
Far from the truth! I’m guilty :heh: :halo: :kiss:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Oyoy
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Jul 30, 2020
Mind fuck mounting

Guess who won’t be invisible on the slopes ?
D0B2622C-B4FC-4C4C-8079-6FE7075B7AE6.jpeg 9F3C4C93-E5D1-48B1-925B-DB79A26A4FF8.jpeg 66241248-2326-4A42-8E93-4060E0D5B2CF.jpeg

==> Babar. I’m geared up for the next season! The Capita decks left me uninspired sensation wise. Back to the bananas of Melvins! The anticipation begins

Last edited:
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Jul 30, 2020
@Oyoy wouldn’t it fit within your landscape of paved mountaineous roads ?

Rode the ancestor of these trucks/bindings/boards 15 years ago. It was a fun complicated circus

Last edited:
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Jul 30, 2020
A past pro skater now builds guitars from skate decks as ply wood material. Sick concept !

Goergous. Stripe decks + unique shape: one third Tele, one third SG, one third Jag. Don’t do that to me

254B9CD7-78E1-4898-8B68-B044DEE1C801.jpeg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T please Offtopic 4