Great Video on the right to die by YouTuber AntiBSman

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

thrw_a_way1221221

thrw_a_way1221221

Angel of Choice - on borrowed time.
Aug 30, 2018
Great video and good find @a.n.kirillov
Also, I noticed a gatekeeper pro-lifer in the comments below, but another commenter told him off. :wink: This goes to show that even some of the commenters (audience members) are pro-choice and are also willing to defend the choice of life or death, pro-choice stance.

Reactions: BabyYoda
A

a.n.kirillov

Why is there something rather than cheesecake?
Nov 17, 2019
Great video and good find @a.n.kirillov
Also, I noticed a gatekeeper pro-lifer in the comments below, but another commenter told him off. :wink: This goes to show that even some of the commenters (audience members) are pro-choice and are also willing to defend the choice of life or death, pro-choice stance.
It's exhausting to argue this stuff on the internet. I'm constantly banned from newspapers comment sections, despite conducting myself in a civilized manner and arguing rationally.

For example, my comments were banned on the article on the German finance minister killing himself by train, just because I pointed out that it's our fault as a society that people still kill themselves this way (because we don't provide them with the necessary barbiturates ofc). I also pointed out to people that it's because of the stigma and discrimination, forced hospitalizations etc, that the suicidal person doesn't speak about his intentions.

Instead, commenters lamented the fact that there weren't any suicide hotline numbers included in the article

But they censored all of my comments.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Suicide Discussion 1
Notabadguy Suicide Discussion 4
Tintypographer Suicide Discussion 1