Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

goodbye thread - today 10:00 pm (UTC +2)

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
So, it takes 25-30 minutes to stop breathing... while losing consciousness after 5 minutes.

How did all those people get to the hospital and have enough time to have administered methylene blue?
It’s not the same for everyone. One documented 2 hours 44 mins. (Old, anorexic, took morphine) Another was 50 mins.

F

Forgotten

So, it takes 25-30 minutes to stop breathing... while losing consciousness after 5 minutes.

How did all those people get to the hospital and have enough time to have administered methylene blue?
There are too many variables at play to make comparisons. Metabolism, height, weight, all can make a difference. If the person vomits before the body absorbs a proper amount of SN, it should give plenty of time for methylene blue.
I'm feeling pretty terrible right now, so I can't write properly, but you get the idea.

S

Spitfire

Master

Convulsions may give it away about something going on to a nearby person, who then calls emergency?

The person could ring emergency for themself sometime after drinking it?

It sounded like it was quick.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Angelic
The person could ring emergency for themself sometime after drinking it?
Some don't pass out, or some do pass out and wake up a couple hours later in pain. Someone has posted a list of failures I was reading about. Most involved someone finding them and getting them to a hospital. I don't see how if someone stops breathing in 30 minutes, they could be taken to a hospital and revived. So there is some variation. A couple of people reported unbearable stomach pain, like a hot poker in his stomach and called for an ambulance. I assume the antacid is supposed to help with that.

Last edited:
voidman

voidman

emptiness —> nothingness

They sought help or were found quite quickly.

I missed this thread, but I hope he found peace and didnt suffer at all. It seemed a very quick process.

C

cyberlordsumit

Absolution
All in all it seemed very fast and peaceful.
One question.. Was it too loud??
(I mean, I'm also targetting SN, how loud was the CTB that's what i want to know)

AND also i saw someone said he tried to say something and was convulsing, was he conscious???? I hope not..
Some don't pass out, or some do pass out and wake up a couple hours later in pain. Someone has posted a list of failures I was reading about. Most involved someone finding them and getting them to a hospital. I don't see how if someone stops breathing in 30 minutes, they could be taken to a hospital and revived. So there is some variation. A couple of people reported unbearable stomach pain, like a hot poker in his stomach and called for an ambulance. I assume the antacid is supposed to help with that.
Helpful, thanks.

Will keep in mind.

And probably the ones with acidity and gerd and stomach ulcers feel the pain.. mostly The regular healthy ones are less likely maybe, idrk.. have to confirm.
@LetzteAusfahrt Your Detailed minute by minute observed CTB is really insightful
.I can't thank you enough. I'm coming soon buddy...

Last edited:
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Angelic
How do you know what happened to him? Are you sure?
It sounds sure but then as I asked up above this, maybe whoever was recording what happened could stay there to be sure he doesn't wake up again? I was reading today of reports of a couple of people waking up two hours later.

Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
It sounds sure but then as I asked up above this, maybe whoever was recording what happened could stay there to be sure he doesn't wake up again? I was reading today of reports of a couple of people waking up two hours later.
it went offline a while ago

A

Abir_london

He may rest in peace
I still don’t even know what SN is?
Can someone tell me? I’m new and exploring my options