[Discussion] Goodbye SS Family: My Bus Arrives Tonight

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

L

Living sucks

no one can understand
Mar 27, 2020
I think she’s gone. If she pulled the plug I’m pretty sure she would have posted that she couldn’t do it. She was online about 45 mins after she said she was putting the bag on, so I was thinking she might have been having 2nd thoughts ... but seems not.

Smudgedlines

Smudgedlines

Jan 23, 2020
I think she’s gone. If she pulled the plug I’m pretty sure she would have posted that she couldn’t do it. She was online about 45 mins after she said she was putting the bag on, so I was thinking she might have been having 2nd thoughts ... but seems not.
I think so too. I watching and it seemed she may have been messaging someone. I am
So so sad for her. If she has gone though she is now at peace.

Suez

Suez

Wise
Feb 27, 2020
e

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Suicide Discussion 20
L Suicide Discussion 16
Crushed_Innocence Suicide Discussion 115