[Discussion] Goodbye SS Family: My Bus Arrives Tonight

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

B

bornfree

May 10, 2020
i hope you get the good death you deserve and the peace of Rest In Peace. Wish I was dead already and no one should feel this way for as long as i have.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
NekoNomNom

NekoNomNom

One drop of love from him and my hearts in ecstacy
May 3, 2020
I am so sorry Crushed. I feel your pain. I'm glad that you have kept us updated to your situation. I don't know if you're on the bus yet, but no matter where you are, we're here. I hope that you're okay, one way or the other ♡

AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
This hits me hard because I have been following her threads since I lurked the forums last year; so I understand what she was going through. People always say that life is what you make of it and if you want something, you have to go and get it. I do not believe that holds true for everyone.; not even myself. She did everything in her power to change her life and go after what she wanted. She did everything in her power to create a life that she would be happy with. That is why this is so sad to me. I am happy she will no longer have to suffer anymore.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Suicide Discussion 20
L Suicide Discussion 16
Crushed_Innocence Suicide Discussion 115