[Discussion] Goodbye SS Family: My Bus Arrives Tonight

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

Crushed_Innocence

Crushed_Innocence

Hungry Ghost
Oct 16, 2019
I have 6-8 hours left. I'm a little nervous. But I generally feel at peace. I am in a beautiful location. I will be on and off the thread for the following hours right up until it is time for me to board, then I will self ban. FINALLY, I made it to the departure platform. This is the right thing for me. You guys have no idea how much it means to me to have this community. The hardest thing I"ll do before I go is to send "him" my final message. Other than that, I am feeling okay except for a little anxiety in my belly, which is normal. It's the same feeling I get when I'm getting strapped into a roller coaster. I love you all. Open to comments....

D

Deadhead Frank

Aug 29, 2019
Hi crushed innocence, I’m right there with you . I wish you the best and I will join you soon. It comes a time when Certain peoples lives are just supposed to end. I am with you here. “ your rain falls like crazy fingers Reaching from a rainbow, counting time. Life may be sweeter for this I don’t know!!! Feels like it might be alright!!!

Crushed_Innocence

Crushed_Innocence

Hungry Ghost
Oct 16, 2019
Hi crushed innocence, I’m right there with you . I wish you the best and I will join you soon. It comes a time when Certain peoples lives are just supposed to end. I am with you here. “ your rain falls like crazy fingers Reaching from a rainbow, counting time. Life may be sweeter for this I don’t know!!! Feels like it might be alright!!!
Thank you love.

Reactions: ssaaahmo
ceasetobreathe03

ceasetobreathe03

Illuminated
Dec 20, 2019
Sending big hugs and wishing you a peaceful journey <3 If in that moment, you're not ready to go, don't feel like you have to. We're all here for you regardless and will support you no matter what. It's good that for the most part you feel at peace, but if you need to talk, don't hesitate to pm me if you need to chat. Always welcome!!

Crushed_Innocence

Crushed_Innocence

Hungry Ghost
Oct 16, 2019
I keep having waves of feeling selfish & wrong. It hurts! :( I'm so angry I will never be able to see or speak to him again. The powerlessness is crushing. I want to sleeeeep. There will never be any justice for me besides this! I'm as s sick of myself as I am of the world.......

Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

Wise
Feb 22, 2020
I am sorry that you have had a difficult life and that it has to end this way, but I am glad that you feel at peace with this decision. I hope that everything goes well for you until it's over and I hope you will be at peace afterwards. Good luck! :hug:

• Love
Reactions: Crushed_Innocence
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
I keep having waves of feeling selfish & wrong. It hurts! :( I'm so angry I will never be able to see or speak to him again. The powerlessness is crushing. I want to sleeeeep. There will never be any justice for me besides this! I'm as s sick of myself as I am of the world.......
I'm sorry honey..Here for u♡

• Hug
J

jgm63

Angelic
Oct 28, 2019
Thank you for sharing your story with us over many detailed posts.

If you decide to proceed then I wish you a safe and peaceful journey on to a beautiful place of fulfilment.

And if you change your mind then you are ever welcome here.....

You are forever loved, and whatever you decide, it's going to be okay.....

:heart:

• Love
HorribleFeelings1

HorribleFeelings1

Its a hard knock life
Jan 18, 2020
I hope you find peace on whatever path you take crushed!! Much love!! I’ll wave at you in line and wait to see you in the other side (: and trust me it is a roller coaster to go through

Xaria86

Xaria86

Surviving......just.
Feb 25, 2020
Sending you love and peace in your eternal sleep x

L

Living sucks

no one can understand
Mar 27, 2020
what time zone are you on.. it’s late .

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Suicide Discussion 20