Goodbye everyone... (SN)

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. We do not encourage or aid suicide, the information offered is for educational purposes only. For more information read our FAQ.
    For immediate help, consider calling the Samaritan's hotline: (877) 870-4673. Be aware they may call emergency services if they believe you are at imminent risk of death. We also have a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.
    You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".
Neverod

Neverod

>:^3
Aug 8, 2019
I'll be taking SN in exactly 24 hours, so, midnight in my region.
I have been taking meto for the last days, here's my schedule:

Tuesday: 12:00 am 1x10mg metoclopramide
8:00 1x10mg metoclopramide
16:00 1x10mg metoclopramide

Wednesday: 12:00 am 1x10mg metoclopramide
8:00 1x10 metoclopramide
16:00 1x10mg metoclopramide
23:00 1x10mg metoclopramide
23:15 magnesium milk (recommended 2 teaspoons, will take 4 teaspoons).

Thursday: 12:00 am 20g SN in 75ml of water.

It was fun being here, i gathered so much knowledge, knew so much people, interactected with some of them, made my life easier thanks to discovering the SN method.
So, i just want to say thank you all, to the ones who are not here anymore, to the ones that will be here after i ctb... Thanks, you really, made my last days, more bearable.
I'm a little drunk, but not so much, thought one last day as a drunktard will be good, so, i have a little data for you:

Alcohol interaction with metoclopramide: Damn it makes you tired, dizzy and drowsy, it really amplified those effects from the meto. Would recommend if you have nothing to do the next day and want to have some fun a day before consuming the SN. (and ofc, if you like alcohol).

>:^3.

Last edited:
Time

Time

Looking to leave.
Nov 10, 2019
USA
I hope everything works out the way you want it to, Neverod. Safe travels! :heart:✌:hug::aw::))

Reactions: Neverod
T

truthseeker

Veteran
Sep 10, 2019
Hope your journey brings you the peace that life could not.

Meant2Die

Meant2Die

Wise
Nov 8, 2019
Wishing you the best of luck , with a peaceful and quick transition. May the force be with you (not sure why a star wars quote came to mind right now, but a hell going with it). :heart:

imstillhungry

imstillhungry

Veteran
Nov 19, 2019
I’m sorry life drove you to this. Safe journey. I’ll be joining you soon.

LonelyLight

LonelyLight

Elementalist
May 31, 2019
Wishing you all the best, safe travels to freedom :hug:

F

Foster13

Oct 24, 2019
Moscow
Thanks for all the support guys, i will be reporting all, up until 10 minutes after i drink the SN, so i can describe the symptoms and the taste without passing out in front of the pc.
Thanks a lot friend, we really appreciate it and it’s a very valuable information. Wish you a pleasant and easy experience. We are here for you.

J

jgm63

Master
Oct 28, 2019
Once again wishing you a safe journey.
If you decide to proceed, then I'm pretty sure there'll be something good for you at your next destination.
And if you decide not to proceed then we'll be here for you just the same....
:heart:

Reactions: Yoko26 and Neverod
Neverod

Neverod

>:^3
Aug 8, 2019
Once again wishing you a safe journey.
If you decide to proceed, then I'm pretty sure there'll be something good for you at your next destination.
And if you decide not to proceed then we'll be here for you just the same....
:heart:
I really wish i'm successful, i would like to rest.
Also, a typo, was too drunk aparently, was 24h, not 12, so, 18h and 30 min until then.

Pikashuu83

Pikashuu83

Can't Feel Anything
Nov 19, 2019
I really wish i'm successful, i would like to rest.
Also, a typo, was too drunk aparently, was 24h, not 12, so, 18h and 30 min until then.
We hope you get your well deserved rest, we are here with you

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I'm sorry about everything that led to this and wish you good outcomes as you go forward. Thank you for everything. We're here if you want company. Journey well x

Lotus1818

Lotus1818

Veteran
Nov 4, 2019
good luck man. ive seen your avatar allot. its sad to see it go. but im happy you will find your peace

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)

• snorli