[Story] Gonna leave this world for a while - Now I'm Free. Free Fallin

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information.
    For immediate help, consider calling the Samaritan's hotline: (877) 870-4673. Be aware they may call emergency services if they believe you are at imminent risk of death. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.
    You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".
enlightened_suicide

enlightened_suicide

Jan 4, 2020
I hope you have a safe and peaceful journey tonight
and WOWW that view is wonderful!!
I am majorly jealouss
Anyways Good luck and safe travels @Farmmaa you will be missed <3

BabyYoda

BabyYoda

I just want to feel okay for the meantime
Dec 30, 2019
Good luck and I wish you peace

J

Jean Améry

Ascended
Mar 17, 2019
That is beautiful message. The pictures prove you have a keen eye for beauty, I think you have an artistic soul. I really am sorry to see you go.

Chronicillness

Chronicillness

Jun 19, 2018
Opioids are fairly peaceful. I wish you the best on your journey. May you be free from pain and suffering

Time

Time

Looking to leave.
Nov 10, 2019
I'm sorry that you've been brought to this point but I hope that everything goes as smoothly as possible & you find peace, Farmmaa. Safe travels. :heart: :hug:

thrw_a_way1221221

thrw_a_way1221221

Angel of Choice - time is getting closer...
Aug 30, 2018
I hope you find the peace that you are looking for. :hug:

Tempeste

Tempeste

Jan 11, 2020
Has anyone heard is Farmmma found her peace?

★†DaughterOfEve†★

★†DaughterOfEve†★

Another pharma destroyed life :(
Nov 24, 2019
Hi @Farmmaa if you have already ctb and won't see this now then that's fine. I hope it was painless & Peaceful. I also hope you are with your beautiful dog.

If you are still here i just want to say im sorry for annoying you before, it was not my intention to annoy anyone. No hard feelings ok. :heart:
I also hope you have a peaceful and painless passing and get reunited with your beautiful soulmate. :heart: :love: :happy:
I lost my beautiful dog copper too a couple lf years ago. I lost my beautiful cat Nala recently and my first cat Fifi a few years ago so I just want to be with them more than anything now and my beloved grandparents etc. Please god i will be when I ctb. I will post some pictures up of them. Your pictures btw are gorgeous. :love::happy::heart:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Quarky00