Going to jump from a bridge soon.

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

Whitewash11235814

Whitewash11235814

Veteran
Oct 21, 2019
I think it'll be either later today or tomorrow. I can't take certain BS anymore. I'll still go to the place today to just get a feel for it and if by any chance I won't execute it today, then I definitely will tomorrow.

I'm just gonna fall on my back from 150 feet to concrete. The impact should knock me out unconscious. The hardest part is not the fall, the hardest part is just taking that step off the bridge. Anything else I'll be able to deal with. I also think adrenaline would soak up any initial pain if there were to be any. I have to go for it.

Last edited:
profoundexperience

profoundexperience

You can feel the punishment but you cant commit ts
Jun 29, 2020
Nevada, USA
I can't take certain BS anymore.
If you feel like it, maybe could you please "vent"/say a bit more about the BS? E.g., what is the BS? Why is the BS important?

I'm not trying to change your mind.... Just if you're going to go, is it any way possible to release some of that BS before you go...?

Last edited:
Whitewash11235814

Whitewash11235814

Veteran
Oct 21, 2019
My story is very, very long and not many would believe it I think.

In any case, I can safely say that I didn't commit suicide. People, strangers and bystanders pushed me to suicide. My sanity was stolen. I don't need ur "it's psychosis babble". You'd be appalled if you saw my life through my lens.

profoundexperience

profoundexperience

You can feel the punishment but you cant commit ts
Jun 29, 2020
Nevada, USA
My story is very, very long and not many would believe it I think. ... People, strangers and bystanders pushed me to suicide. My sanity was stolen. I don't need ur "it's psychosis babble". You'd be appalled if you saw my life through my lens.
I'm sorry. I so wish what happened to you hadn't happened. And I so wish what's happening now to you wasn't happening. I wish I was a better person so I could know what to do to help more....

You say what happened wasn't psychosis. I trust you. And that's good enough for me....

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Whitewash11235814
illbeinthegarage

illbeinthegarage

Veteran
Jun 14, 2020
UK
everytime i see pyke i will think of you, fuck it, ill even play a game as him to honor you. ill miss having you to talk to in chat about league and confuse the non epic gamers with our bullshit. it will be over soon and i hope you finally get some peace. i will remember you while im here and soon follow hopefully. good luck man xxx <3

illbeinthegarage

illbeinthegarage

Veteran
Jun 14, 2020
UK
ive been keeping up on news for the place he said he'd jump. nothing there. maybe he got caught and is in psych ? i don't know. i hope wherever he is, he's not hurting

cryptic__egg

cryptic__egg

Wizard
May 9, 2020
Ay well I'm glad you're alive at least, though kinda sucks that you ended up hurt. Please try not to do anything too sudden though, there's no rush.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Hhhhhh went to highway to jump in front of truck. thinking about going back their again because sn is not coming Suicide Discussion 18
N I'm going to ctb with N from C (part 2) Suicide Discussion 9
Isadeth [Venting] Going through the motions, but ctb in the end. Suicide Discussion 4
nigelhernandez [Discussion] I'm going to attempt at the dentist Suicide Discussion 6
HoolioCoolio When am i going to wake up Suicide Discussion 2
C [Story] No going back? Suicide Discussion 5
A Going away for a little while Suicide Discussion 3
B I think going to mental ward might be a good option for me Suicide Discussion 0
Red87 [Venting] I'm going crazy Suicide Discussion 4
JustovertheBS [Story] My reasons for going thru with it on Sunday. Venting. Suicide Discussion 7
N [Discussion] I'm going to CTB this weekend with N from C Suicide Discussion 19
NoPlaceForme Is it okay going this soon? Suicide Discussion 12
tryingtoescape Weighing my options regarding methods. I can't take this anymore. I'm going crazy Suicide Discussion 7
_Minsk [Discussion] how long has it been going like this?.. Suicide Discussion 9
M [Discussion] Going with the impulse Suicide Discussion 9
G Decided I'm really going to do it. Suicide Discussion 0
TimeToBiteTheDust Going to university + planning ctb Suicide Discussion 13
E I told my mom that i was going to ctb in 6 months Suicide Discussion 11
randomguy [Venting] Jump off the bridge Suicide Discussion 6
dumbteenagerlol [Method] Jump from the roof [Russia] Suicide Discussion 8
Close_to_freedom Jumpers: What song would you play in your earphones as you walk onto the bridge and jump? Suicide Discussion 4
Close_to_freedom If you were to jump, what would you think about while falling? Suicide Discussion 67
Close_to_freedom Which bridge in the U.S. would you jump from and why that one? Suicide Discussion 10
Loser Jump spots in Eastern Canada? Suicide Discussion 6
S JUMP Suicide Discussion 12
T Man survives jump into Nevada Hoover Dam which has lots of water below Suicide Discussion 17
J How do you avoid landing on people when you jump? Suicide Discussion 5
Hhhhhh anyone have jumping off bridge over water statistics Suicide Discussion 5
livingded Jumping from bridge and failing? Suicide Discussion 6
Close_to_freedom My bridge of choice has no suicide related news in several years. Suicide Discussion 6