God must want this

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

Squidward

Squidward

Apr 18, 2018
It's karma man, or just a rare random outcome. I don't believe in a God that judges us. You create your own reality.
Wait, you're all over the place. Is it karma, circumstance or individually fabricated? And what does your belief in God's judgement have to do with any of those things?

Further, i gotta say, responding to complaints about emergencies outside of ones control with "you create your own reality," is awfully inconsiderate, among other things.

Reactions: FullFat
FullFat

FullFat

^best order at Micky-D's ever
Apr 27, 2018
Wait, you're all over the place. Is it karma, circumstance or individually fabricated? And what does your belief in God's judgement have to do with any of those things?

Further, i gotta say, responding to complaints about emergencies outside of ones control with "you create your own reality," is awfully inconsiderate, among other things.
I'm confused too. For the first part, maybe he just means it's all out of OP's control? I think maybe sometimes people are referring to the karma you've already reaped. Like, "Even if you do deserve it, there's nothing to be done about that now." For the second, maybe it's more like, "You make your own morals because there's no god" Nietzsche-style.

G

great-ape99

Veteran
Apr 22, 2018

I'm confused too. For the first part, maybe he just means it's all out of OP's control? I think maybe sometimes people are referring to the karma you've already reaped. Like, "Even if you do deserve it, there's nothing to be done about that now." For the second, maybe it's more like, "You make your own morals because there's no god" Nietzsche-style.
All play an important part in creating our reality. I believe in karma generally follows us, random events occur because we knew of these random occurrences before we decided to reincarnate here, and creating our own reality is still the general projection of how we create our reality. Granted genetics is like a huge lottery and that is both beautiful and terrifying at the same time. But we knew of this before we reincarnated here. Thus all of it inducing the random events were apart of creation process.