[Discussion] Fun in death

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. We do not encourage or aid suicide, the information offered is for educational purposes only. For more information read our FAQ.
    For immediate help, consider calling the Samaritan's hotline: (877) 870-4673. Be aware they may call emergency services if they believe you are at imminent risk of death. We also have a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.
    You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".
Noir

Noir

Dec 9, 2018
Germany
I would like to find ways to make suicides a bit more fun for others/myself ? Something like:

Hang yourself near a beach in a pirate costume with a sign written "We hang Pirates".

Make a suicide box like one in Futurama.

Mass suicide in Furry cosplay and maybe a sign there with "Here ends the Furry Revolution, you are welcome"

Noir

Noir

Dec 9, 2018
Germany
The first one sounds like something I my opinion is why not? But I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say that on here

Why shouldn't you be allowed to say it here? Everybody dies someday, we can at least chose how and when we die. And it can be funny too. Well I will go with a classic end, if its something to sparkling the media will fuck it up way to much.

I just wanted to gather fun ways to die without getting the Darwins Award, just to pass some time. To the people who feel offended by thís. Suicide must not be just a sad thing. I see it as something that I chose for myself, to end the pain in existence itself. I am happy, well at least i want it to be! I don't want to be sad anymore, when I know I can ctb soon. Why should I destroy myself mentally more, then I did already. Everybody needs to decide for him/herself how he/she wants to end it. And when he/she wants to make it colorful, let him/her be. Don't judge, at least not here.

Xerxes

Xerxes

Invisible
Nov 8, 2018
I thought about hanging myself in the forest and attach bells to my body. So I can be a human windchime.

I thought about walking into a giant BBQ smoker, and burn to death Brazen Bull style.

I thought about gluing my hands to my head, and hang myself with piano wire, so that my head pops off but my hands are holding it.

N

NotWorthLiving

Illuminated
Dec 8, 2018
Why shouldn't you be allowed to say it here? Everybody dies someday, we can at least chose how and when we die. And it can be funny too. Well I will go with a classic end, if its something to sparkling the media will fuck it up way to much.
I thought I wrote a bigger paragraph than that so there was more to the paragraph. Whoops. Sorry.

SiArc

SiArc

sassy and sarcastic-y
Dec 10, 2018
United States
Put a sign that says watch that first step if you jump from somewhere or a floor is slippery sign.
Dress in Xeres delegation costume and set up a mannequin in a Spartan costume with a sign stating that this is Sparta! (funnier if it was in Sparta)
Dress as the coyote (as in coyote and roadrunner) if you use something that explodes or even jumping.
Dress as Bugs Bunny with a sign that says "That's all doc"
Use an anvil if you sky dive and have something attached that says "wrong chute".

So many ideas.

onewayroad

onewayroad

“Dying is not a crime.” ― Jack Kevorkian
Oct 5, 2018
Australia
My dream is to jump into a volcano and kill myself with a chainsaw on the way down.

I'd like to see anyone out-suicide that.

I doubt I have the patience to prepare for it and the balls to do it though.

Stillnotsure

Stillnotsure

Wise
Dec 18, 2018
USA
Had a guy who was driving in a car over a bridge and arguing with his wife... fucker god so mad he threw the car in Park, said “ I can’t fucking do this anymore, walked to the side and jumped off the bridge. His wife was still sitting on the passenger side with her mouth hanging open.

thrw_a_way1221221

thrw_a_way1221221

Angel of Choice
Aug 30, 2018
Since I'm just letting my imagination run a bit wild, a fun way to ctb is for someone to own a bus, drive it to a secluded place where no one is around and then tie oneself to a bus with a sign that reads "I caught the bus" while offing oneself. Making the phrase ctb to be quite literal.

TheCrow

TheCrow

Invisible Spirit
Sep 26, 2018
I thought about hanging myself in the forest and attach bells to my body. So I can be a human windchime.

I thought about walking into a giant BBQ smoker, and burn to death Brazen Bull style.

I thought about gluing my hands to my head, and hang myself with piano wire, so that my head pops off but my hands are holding it.
I wish I was drinking something when I read that bit about the human windchime so I could’ve spit it out. Why are you so fucking funny?!!

Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Arcanist
Nov 18, 2018
Brexshit Land
On the make a statement approach the 29th of March sounds good with my still blue Eu passport & hang myself outside my local nut house to highlight the the lack of funding, lack of staff to operate a 'safe' system, might go for a couple of sandwich boards to write it all on.

For a silly approach, laughing gas coupled with a voice recorded note.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)