Fuck work

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. We do not encourage or aid suicide, the information offered is for educational purposes only. For more information read our FAQ.
    For immediate help, consider calling the Samaritan's hotline: (877) 870-4673. Be aware they may call emergency services if they believe you are at imminent risk of death. We also have a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.
    You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".
Kakabushi

Kakabushi

-
Apr 11, 2019
The main reason I want to kill myself is because of work. It sucks so much that I have to be a slave in order to survive in this shit hole. I’m thinking of ctb in a few days and I’m not going to work today or ever again. I’m not even going to let them know. Fuck them. Fuck work. I’d actually mostly enjoy life if I was rich. Fuck this world.

A

Alan James

Master
Apr 11, 2019
I can't work anywhere because of mental disorders and sociophobia (or even sociopathy), but I also don’t receive any benefits. I once wanted to become an engineer like my grandfather but I cannot because I do not have the abilities, I am just too stupid for that. I have always perceived any work as a terrible torture, nothing but wage slavery and in any case I cannot enjoy spending money due to depression. Therefore, I have no money. I feel like the most worthless and useless loser in the whole world and I am almost sure that one day I will die a slow, painful death from starvation when all my relatives die. I do not need money and any things, seems I can't get any pleasure at all, I would give all my money and all my property for the right to euthanasia. I do not need anything not from the state not from society except euthanasia.

Last edited:
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Illuminated
Aug 27, 2018
I hear you, work 8-10 hours a day 5 days a week with only 2 days off in the weekend and a few weeks of vacation a year for the rest of our life that alone should be reason enough to want to die.

Oppenheimer

Oppenheimer

Apr 7, 2019
Brazil
If I did not had to work I believe my life quality would improve about 80%. My job pays well but I hate it, and it forces me to everyday interaction with lots and lots of people (And I have sociophobia). I have to work 8 hours a day, so when I get home I´m too tired to do anything, and have no time to do things that I actually like (drawing, movies, music) or sometimes I´m just so stressed out of work that these things give me no pleasure.

But, yeah, I suppose having no job may be worst (except if you are damn rich)

Alchemist

Alchemist

-
Apr 3, 2019
Hell
The worst is being hold to their goals every day and bein questioned whenever you don't reach it. Let's say they have a goal of 90% and you get 100% 4 out of 5 day, but one day you get 89.99% because reason and the following day you have someone quedtioning you why you didn't reach your goal. I hate it.

Xaphous

Xaphous

hikikomori
Nov 11, 2018
UK
I've never had a job, I'm now up to about 400 applications since January and no response back. I'm applying for warehouse or entry level IT positions. I have all the qualifications needed but no experience, because of no experience I get no chance. That being said I know it will suck working too. The whole system sucks.

Last edited:
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Illuminated
Aug 27, 2018
Have you studied in university?
Not sure what you are implying.

I see a lot on the News on Facebook a lot of Americans get angry when they talk about raising the minimum wage just to 15$ like for Mc Donald´s workers and these people get angry because they think that if you want more money study and get a better paying job and jobs like working at Mc Donalds is just a stepping stone but in reality both a person with a higher education and a worker at Mc Donalds waste 1 hour of their lives to earn money so we are essentially selling hours of our lives on something we don´t like doing.

To me it feels like it´s almost upside down because people who take higher educations do that because they have a passion for what they want to work as while a Mc Donalds worker literally only work to survive thus slaving their lives away so it´s almost like they should earn more I am not saying they actually should but just in terms of love for what you are doing it would be fair.

dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
The main reason I want to kill myself is because of work. It sucks so much that I have to be a slave in order to survive in this shit hole. I’m thinking of ctb in a few days and I’m not going to work today or ever again. I’m not even going to let them know. Fuck them. Fuck work. I’d actually mostly enjoy life if I was rich. Fuck this world.
Exactly.... now imagine me!!

Where I had the opportunity to be a millionaire, but I fucked it up....
and even worse...
my family didnt helped at all... they could've helped... a couple hundreth dollars was all that was needed back in the day... fuck them too

B

Broken

Visionary
Dec 7, 2018
Sorry to hear. A workplace relationship has really messed me up too and has made me want to resign.
Yeah it's messed me up big time. I'm sick of my parents, doctors, work colleagues telling me it gets easier. It doesn't. Not when I'm the one with all the guilt and shame. Lol if it makes you feel any better im also struggling with drug addiction and lost the girl because of it

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Illuminated
Mar 23, 2018
I plan on ending it as well and not quitting work … just let them wonder why I don't show up. :wink:
Also if I would give notice and not CTB … then I would be out of a job.
Even though it is shitty I still need a job until I finally end it.

RRH

RRH

Jan 5, 2019
Melbourne, Australia
Yeah it's messed me up big time. I'm sick of my parents, doctors, work colleagues telling me it gets easier. It doesn't. Not when I'm the one with all the guilt and shame. Lol if it makes you feel any better im also struggling with drug addiction and lost the girl because of it
Mine was just a fling that shouldn't have happened. Unfortunately I caught feelings for her and still have them. The only way things would get easier for me would be to find a new job and cut contact with her completely. It's too hard to let go though and it would be a shame to throw the friendship away.

She's not the reason I want to ctb, but the whole thing has been detrimental to my mental health.

Sorry to hear about your drug addiction. That makes your situation even worse.
I plan on ending it as well and not quitting work … just let them wonder why I don't show up. :wink:
Also if I would give notice and not CTB … then I would be out of a job.
Even though it is shitty I still need a job until I finally end it.
That's the reason I haven't quit my job. Incase I don't end up CTB. I do shiftwork and it's hard to find an appropriate time to CTB where I give my manager enough time to cover my shifts. I might just have to ask for a few days off.

Last edited: