Fentanyl

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. We do not encourage or aid suicide, the information offered is for educational purposes only. For more information read our FAQ.
    For immediate help, consider calling the Samaritan's hotline: (877) 870-4673. Be aware they may call emergency services if they believe you are at imminent risk of death. We also have a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.
    You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".
F

friendly99

Jul 22, 2018
I know nothing abut this. What is the best method of using this drub to ctb? Are there any easy ways to tell the fentanyl I buy is real?

Reactions: Baskol1
T

thrwaway99

Mar 24, 2019
Testing strips? Google has them. "Sourcing" i.e. sharing links is against site rules so I can't share a direct link sorry.

V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
Isnt there a new product that been told to be 10x more powerful than fentanyl?

Dsuvia. Too bad I cannot get my hands on it.

Rocksandsand

Rocksandsand

Wise
May 26, 2019
Australia
Fentanyl is like heroin on steroids. When I was a paramedic, we used it intranasally, but to be deadly it’s usually injected at a high dose. Death would be swift and comfortable. Have a look around on the Dark Net Markets for reliable sellers. I believe 2g is in deadly territory, but research!

Don’t be scared of IV use. If you’re okay with needles, tattoos, blood tests, or piercings, you should be okay shooting up.

Reactions: restingspot
pane

pane

Wise
Apr 29, 2019
Awhile back another member sent me the URL for a chemical supplier in Hong Kong called

w,w,w....tgc-rc......<DOT>com

(I altered the URL because we're not allowed to post active links directly to sources.)

On their "opioids" page they list a fentanyl substitute they call "fulonyn". I have no experience with opioids or with this company but posted this as a possibility to investigate if any of you are interested.

Reactions: Baskol1

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Suicide Discussion 25
DepressionsAHo Suicide Discussion 7
M Suicide Discussion 6